Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wells

    rubbish. doesn't even try.dosent look like scoring.my nan has more of an attacking presence . takes all the free kicks even though they have all been shocking. would cut it short in January . free up wages. give oteh a go he can't be worse and at least he would care. save the money for a striker next summer. JN

  • #2
    Has he not eaten any of your Chewits then?
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      rubbish. doesn't even try.dosent look like scoring.my nan has more of an attacking presence . takes all the free kicks even though they have all been shocking. would cut it short in January . free up wages. give oteh a go he can't be worse and at least he would care. save the money for a striker next summer. JN
      Donít agree , heís a class player in this league , you only need to look at his touch and movement , he hasnít got the goals to show for it yet but best striker at the club for me .

      Comment


      • #4
        Rubbish? Washington was rubbish.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment


        • #5
          Clueless post
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

          Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

          Summer Transfers 2019

          IN


          OUT

          Comment


          • #6
            i think wells has been good , great work rate

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Has he not eaten any of your Chewits then?
              Hahahha f ucking hell spat my tea out reading that. Absolute class

              Comment


              • #8
                Well itís a view, I guess

                S

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

                  Hahahha f ucking hell spat my tea out reading that. Absolute class
                  I'm here all day
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    he needs to keep off the gear,or go specsavers
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Has he not eaten any of your Chewits then?
                      Not a laughing matter . He was very upset . Disgraceful . JN

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Come back to this post in about 7 weeks and youíll all be agreeing. ########s. JN

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                          Come back to this post in about 7 weeks and youíll all be agreeing. ########s. JN
                          So that will be Christmas then, I'll try and remember HH
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                            rubbish. doesn't even try.dosent look like scoring.my nan has more of an attacking presence . takes all the free kicks even though they have all been shocking. would cut it short in January . free up wages. give oteh a go he can't be worse and at least he would care. save the money for a striker next summer. JN
                            Totally disagree. .who does your Nan play for? She must be brilliant!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              As the national Chewitt strike reaches its eighth week.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X