No announcement yet.

Recall Manning in January?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only time he ever gets a mention on Rotherham forums is team sheets and penalties.The fans want a new AM signed in January. He didn't do too well for us before he got loaned out. We will find out a lot more about him playing for Rotherham than we will sitting on our bench. Also one off the wage bill and every little helps. Being on loan didn't do Eze or Samuel any harm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Not sure he's any better than Scowen tbh.
      Different types of player, but he’s certainly scored a lot more goals for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Ryan Manning has scored a couple of pens for them and all of a sudden we should recall him? Not sure he's any better than Scowen tbh.
        I'll tell you this mate he certainly aint as good as Scowens never mind any better , Scowens had decent to good championship season last year now there's someone better ( Cameron ) and Scowens is shyte he hasn't been his level of last year but then the early games he played very few were up to much

Comment

Poor ol Scowen...great signing last year to whipping boy this year.

Comment

Brian. I have always struggled to see what he actually does that benefits the team. As for whipping boy no I think it is more about Cameron doing a better job than him in the same way Wells and Hemed instead of Smith who scored goals last season.

Comment

manning not pulling up any trees in rotherham , he got 2 good pens . i'd want to hear better things of him before he got in , in front of scowen

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                manning not pulling up any trees in rotherham , he got 2 good pens . i'd want to hear better things of him before he got in , in front of scowen
                Superb insight and incisive dismissive crushing of other opinions.

Comment

Bring him back and take Luongo out of the side.

Comment

Don't let anybody go untill June !!
                    leave all our loanees where they are , and for f uck sake stop knocking anybody or anything for the sake of posting !! Just try to be satisfied with the progress this small skint club making we are punching well above our weight at the moment ,
                    Sermon over

Comment

Working...
                    X