No announcement yet.

new greedy c***s break away league,and how it could affect us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about time the EFL stood up to be counted no 2nd string no coming back if it doesn't work out and tell the F A to stick it to the cup

Comment

i know its a buisness,but they looking at the short term not the long term.There is only so much money and life in a brand .
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Well their fans will soon get fed up of the cost and travelling for away games. It will become a television league with high cost. By taking away the uniqueness of European games people will soon stop watching. Most European top games are pretty boring anyway. They will kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

Comment

so it would be the end of the champ league also, ueffa cant be happy.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            How come I'm listed below my user name as The Number 10? Lol. Not my doing. I'd choose Asswipe tbh...... That's not a request, mind. Lol.
            It’s when you reached 10,000 posts mate, as part of the forum’s default user name settings.

FB2B8B0D-0FCB-41A3-B01A-0AB30646ECC1.jpeg

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

It’s when you reached 10,000 posts mate, as part of the forum’s default user name settings.

Ah. As in mouthy b ugger......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Ah. As in mouthy b ugger......
                Well we could customise that title for 15,000 posts

Comment

Lol. I was a tad fearful to ask what the C in C Club stood for.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    Now the fat kids are looking to bu gg er off,what does this mean for us left. How will this affect FFP now transfers etc,will it be good or bad,Discuss.
                    I have no clue what you are talking about mate

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Ooh I've got it too......move over Eze!

Comment

They can #### off. I don't really give a #### about the Champions League, as its not really the 'champions' league its the 'champions and other three teams that finished below league'. The PL is trash, its all about money and the ######## FFP just shows how clueless those in charge are. I don't really get how anyone could enjoy following one of the top six. I guess the reality is 'supporting' these teams is a culture in itself, the majority don't expericne watching their team live and compensate with second rate football chat, internet memes, #### coverage from the Guardian and embarrassing viral fan clips. I'm certainly not a football purest, but I'd take Millwall away on a cold Tuesday night over watching any of the top 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                          They can #### off. I don't really give a #### about the Champions League, as its not really the 'champions' league its the 'champions and other three teams that finished below league'. The PL is trash, its all about money and the ######## FFP just shows how clueless those in charge are. I don't really get how anyone could enjoy following one of the top six. I guess the reality is 'supporting' these teams is a culture in itself, the majority don't expericne watching their team live and compensate with second rate football chat, internet memes, #### coverage from the Guardian and embarrassing viral fan clips. I'm certainly not a football purest, but I'd take Millwall away on a cold Tuesday night over watching any of the top 6.
                          Your not wrong Joe just sanitizer crap you need to experience the bad times to really enjoy the good times , but supporting the top six is like having the latest I phone the latest designer labells on your clobber , give me ragged arrsed football and it's fun any day

Comment

let 'em get on with it, proper fans of those clubs will be against it, or should be. They''ll franchise out some of the matches to the highest bidder and have them play in LA, or Melbourne or some far off place. The Premier is getting like the Scottish league where a couple of clubs win everything and opposition sides set out to keep the score down to single figures. I'm beginning to hate that division already. I certainly won't be putting my hand in my pocket to make the likes of manure richer than they already are
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I say let them go it'll be dead within 3 years, 1) supporters wont be able to keep going abroad every 2 weeks, no away fans no atmosphere,2) as long as they all play on Wednesdays and no games are moved because of it, if they stay in the prem too,, 3) someone always has to finish bottom what happens to them? do they get kicked out and someone else replaces them, that wont make that club happy, also I'd love to see the other teams boycott playing them, very unlikely to happen bit like turkeys voting for Christmas, ,would love to see all the other clubs say go on then Fu(k off you greedy BA *****D'S we'll survive without them, and football will

Comment

Yep let the greedy bullies go
                                Cancel the international breaks

Comment

Working...
                                X