new greedy c***s break away league,and how it could affect us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new greedy c***s break away league,and how it could affect us

Now the fat kids are looking to bu gg er off,what does this mean for us left. How will this affect FFP now transfers etc,will it be good or bad,Discuss.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Interesting that for the majority of those in discussions there is no relegation . Also already a second league is being discussed which would probably then include the likes of Spurs in its discussions.
    Would live to know what the overall implications might be financially on the domestic game but as fans for those who see the Premier League as the promised land it would clearly diminish its stature. For those who prefer the competitiveness of the Championship the loss of the big 5 or 6 might make any new domestic league more interesting , competitive and entertaining.
    Doubtless this could also be used by the major clubs to renegotiate existing deals in order to garnish a still greater percentage of TV revenue for themselves at the expense of all the other clubs.

Comment

think the prem will be finished, think it will bring football back to like it was in 80s etc,the cups will become important again, transfer fees will drop as tv revenues domestically will.it will be painful money wise but football wise it will be reborn. It just shows how selfish the elite are if i was in charge of the fa fl pl etc,i would say right if u going go end of season if not u stay for ever.

Comment

English sides lined up already don’t sell out stadiums for European nights as it is can’t inagine that will change for this league. There fans will crave domestic football after a while, this could actually be the end of the big clubs they should be very careful

Comment

Expel the big six from the British leagues. Get shot of them. F ack them. They can play each other every week. The game would be much better without them.

Comment

think their idea is to take games round world,tap in to far east crowds and get new huge tv deal.Homegrown fans not top of their priorities

Comment

Unless there is always an avenue available to join the 'elite' (Chelsea? Elite?) which it doesn't sound like there will be, then it inevitably devalues the rest of the domestic game. The Premier League is just money and marketing - it's still the First Division and anyone can get there in theory. We didn't win the Championship, we won the Second Division. Win the League when the top teams have buggered off and you could still look at Arsenal or City and know you are not really the top team. It will get like boxing with multiple champions. Devalued.

Comment

Should we ever be promoted we should refuse to go up.

Comment

How come I'm listed below my user name as The Number 10? Lol. Not my doing. I'd choose Asswipe tbh...... That's not a request, mind. Lol.

Comment

right the big 6 go,will the left so called big sides leeds etc demand to join prem and say bring in celtic rangers.

Comment

They're in a league of their own already. Get shot of them, who cares. Although I think their fans will miss the domestic games more than they think, assuming they're even giving them a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        How come I'm listed below my user name as The Number 10? Lol. Not my doing. I'd choose Asswipe tbh...... That's not a request, mind. Lol.
                        Number 10 at Rangers? Take that!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          English sides lined up already don’t sell out stadiums for European nights as it is can’t inagine that will change for this league. There fans will crave domestic football after a while, this could actually be the end of the big clubs they should be very careful
                          Ah but seems you don't know the extent of their greed Westy they also want a 2nd string playing in the premier League !! Cake and eat it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Number 10 at Rangers? Take that!

Like Eddie Kelly standing in for Bowles.....

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Ah but seems you don't know the extent of their greed Westy they also want a 2nd string playing in the premier League !! Cake and eat it ?
                              I smell another Sky premium channel coming...

Comment

Working...
                              X