But it seems I have subscribed to Villa TV, through Sky

I Know - mine seems to switch between Villa TV and Leeds TV

Comment

oh and Frank Lampards Derby county as they are now known

Comment

Makes a change from your usual babe station lads
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Yes agree with both of you, Frank Lampards Derby, or as I like to call them F.L.D Formally know as Derby County,
          are very good value, on most days, and Richard Keogh still the best comedian around popping in the odd OG
          to keep everyone awake.
          While Marcelo Bielsas Leeds or M.B.L as i know them, formally known as ####ing dirty ##### Leeds Utd or F.D.C.L.U
          are still cheating their way through games with a new crop of young hungry cheats, led by Roofe or Hans as he is known!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Yes agree with both of you, Frank Lampards Derby, or as I like to call them F.L.D Formally know as Derby County,
            are very good value, on most days, and Richard Keogh still the best comedian around popping in the odd OG
            to keep everyone awake.
            While Marcelo Bielsas Leeds or M.B.L as i know them, formally known as ####ing dirty ##### Leeds Utd or F.D.C.L.U
            are still cheating their way through games with a new crop of young hungry cheats, led by Roofe or Hans as he is known!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Makes a change from your usual babe station lads
              Villa, Leeds, ########### all the same. Filled with t*ts and tattoos.

Comment

Working...
              X