Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davieqpr
    replied
    Good. Hope the small vocal minority lost a fortune. The professional campaigners will have to move on to another stupid complaint and get their dole money paid elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    great news if true! ty for letting us know. is it well and truly the end of the road then or can a man and his dog take the appeal even higher, like to the eu courts?
    Is building an academy a crime against humanity?

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    great news if true! ty for letting us know. is it well and truly the end of the road then or can a man and his dog take the appeal even higher, like to the eu courts?

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    What great news! Something good is starting to happen

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Incredible news, this is HUGE!

I'm happy for the club, but I'll be honest I am more happy for Uncle Tony. Hopefully he gets some nice tweets once announced? ;-)

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Brilliant.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    started a topic Warren farm

Warren farm

Good morning chaps. I've tried to keep people up-to-date with regards to the training ground and moving into warren farm. As we know this has been a headache for all rangers fans and the community where the majority are all for it. Well we've been to high court and yet they keep taking it further and now its gone to the supreme court. I know a woman that works for the council and she is extremely high up. She has always been pro for it. Well the good news its yesterday the supreme court has backed our plans and thrown the case out. We should very shortly hear the good news that work can take place. It really is the end of the road for this pitch folk brigade so good news
Working...
X