No announcement yet.

Warren farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great news. Now lets get that first spade in the ground. Wouldn't surprise me though if the local ruffian ar$eh0les try and sabotage building progress just for the hell of it. Must be Brentford fans.

Comment

Good news.
      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

At last!

Comment

YES! Brilliant! I hope the construction work now starts sooner rather than later.

Comment

For record, this is wonderful news for the future of 'R' beautiful club

Comment

​​​​​​

I don't blame the locals for fighting but I'm glad we've finally won. Hopefully the community will benefit more than Northolt has from the new Middlesex FA HQ at rectory park.

Anyone on here involved in construction? - when could we realistically be looking at building starting and the project being finished?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                ​​​​​​

I don't blame the locals for fighting but I'm glad we've finally won. Hopefully the community will benefit more than Northolt has from the new Middlesex FA HQ at rectory park.

Anyone on here involved in construction? - when could we realistically be looking at building starting and the project being finished?
                If they haven't got plans detailed enough ready after 7 years, then i'd be surprised. Just depends if the weather is ok to build right now, bit of sh1t time of year to do this.

Comment

they can probably begin prepping work on the site at least but i doubt that any proper building will take place until the spring due to the weather

Comment

Ground work and ground fill could start as soon as QPR want get things underway after all the vast majority of the protect will be ground work ie the fill drainage car parking ect the weather won't be a problem to any construction

Comment

Brilliant news. Finally we can move forward with this.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Hits is going to be devastated.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9o18W3h9PE

Comment

Excellent news. I hope the club can really make a difference to the local community too, and prove the local Protestors wrong. By the way, they are not the enemy and don’t deserve ridicule . People who stand up for what they believe in deserve admiration ( unless they support Chelsea of course!).

Comment

Next thing locals and swampy and his mates will chain themselves to trees diggers etc ,to save the fruit fly habitat,stateing that there be no dog poo for flys to live on
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Not over yet from what I've heard, .......Swampy has come out of retirement and been
                                seen in the area carry a shovel!
                                Yep, Emily Bishop on a plane back from Cuba as we speak!

Comment

Working...
                                X