Our most improved player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Lynch is by far and away the most improved player.

As for Freeman, perhaps having strikers who know what they are doing has stopped him getting so stroppy with his team mates...
    Big part of it, I'm sure.

Comment

Bet.

No question.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Rubbish is a strong word, so going on what you said, no I don't think so to be honest.

I think he originally was inconsistent, perhaps can still be a bit. But he's far from rubbish, always has been as well. For me he's one of our prized assets, gives 100% every game too.

I've always found the Luongo myth a strange one, expectations are high of him, he's now a very key player for us.
        As I said he was better last season along side Scowens was rubbish again at the start of the season , has played well over the last few games alongside Cameron

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

As I said he was better last season along side Scowens was rubbish again at the start of the season , has played well over the last few games alongside Cameron
          Can't do it all.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Can't do it all.
            Don't this as being sarcy mate but I'm saying he's been rubbish when doing nothing

Comment

I like Luongo but I'd honestly not be overly concerned about replacing him when he leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Don't this as being sarcy mate but I'm saying he's been rubbish when doing nothing
                haha! I'm pretty useless when doing nothing

Comment

manning.JN

Comment

Lynch has been super... I've ate my hat

Comment

lynch and bfg for me

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        lynch and bfg for me

Comment

they all except Ingram stepped up large. Just shows playing correct pos,and decent tatics can do to a player.
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            they all except Ingram stepped up large. Just shows playing correct pos,and decent tatics can do to a player.
                            You can even argue that Ingram was unlucky, as he was introduced when SMac was experimenting with systems. The possession based playing out from the back model brought much pressure on Ingram, through no fault of his own, as clearly it was a system that didn’t suit us. Had he been played once the current system had been established it may well have been a different story with him. Bearing in mind too that he was SMac’s (and many others’) first choice keeper initially. Unfortunately however his confidence was badly affected so Lumley then got his chance and took it well. For these reasons I believe he would be decent back up in the present system, so no need to bring in another keeper. I’ve seen enough of him from the last couple of years to validate that view.
                            Last edited by Stanley; 01-11-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

For me Ingram has always looked bit dodge even when he covered Smithies in league cup games. Possession football aside the ball seems to bounce off him, where it sticks to Lumley, and he never comes for the ball

i honestly don’t think he’s good enough

Comment

Ingram saved a penalty at Brentford while unconscious....

Comment

Working...
                                X