Adel Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Eze

Also quite alike....minus the attitude, tantrums and selfishness. Not the same class yet but getting closer....

Starting to look like "that" season again....

Blimey. Lets not get too carried away eh?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

There is another similarity......does sod all without the ball. I think we are desperate for a hero for the 10 shirt so the rose tinteds are out for Eze. I think he is a huge talent, I want him in the team but let's not get too carried away. He is a massive project for Schteeve.
      Last edited by Alanwycombe; 30-10-2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Technically similar but Taarabt won and influenced games on a much more regular basis. Eze has ability and I would compare him more to Ravel in the way they both glide across the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Technically similar but Taarabt won and influenced games on a much more regular basis. Eze has ability and I would compare him more to Ravel in the way they both glide across the pitch.
          Fair point. Let's hope he doesn't screw it up like both of them.

Comment

Agree Alan both huge talents who pissed it up the wall big time.

Comment

I’m sorry but for me Adel is miles better, Eze will go further because of his attitude

There’s no doubt Adel’s talent was phenomenal
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Adel ALL day......at the mo....
                Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

I wasn't a massive Adel fan but Eze is nowhere even close to being anywhere near as good as Adel.

In fact the only similarity I can see is neither is keen to put a foot in for a 50/50 ball and neither goes up for a header with intent to actually win it.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                    I

In fact the only similarity I can see is neither is keen to put a foot in for a 50/50 ball and neither goes up for a header with intent to actually win it.
                    None of which matters as long as they create the space. Players like that can stroll about as much as they like just as long as they sieze the moment when it comes. You contrast that with someone like CW who could huff and puff all day long and achieve absolutely nothing.

Eze isn't that similar to Adel. Adel was real strong on the ball, played deeper, read it all a tad faster. I wanted Eze in the team (and said so) when our last genius gaffer pointlessly bundled him off where the sun don't shine. If you're good enough you're old enough, its as simple as that. Mind yout, SMac still needs to use him judiciously.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                      the only similarity I can see is neither is keen to put a foot in for a 50/50 ball and neither goes up for a header with intent to actually win it.
                      Are those necessarily criticisms if that’s just not their type of game, and is compensated for by their other strengths (at least in Taraabt’s case)? Although I agree the comparison is still premature.

Comment

Not sure anyone will ever get 19 goals and 21 assists in one season in this division ever again....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Not sure anyone will ever get 19 goals and 21 assists in one season in this division ever again....
                          That is some stat mate. I agree.

Comment

Similar roles, similar attributes, but somehow I still think they are different.

One difference, Eze wont waste his talent, unless he buggers off too early to a club who wont support his growth.

Anyway, deffo a player we love at Loftus Road.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              That is some stat mate. I agree.
                              If Eze ever gets half that I'd be happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X