No announcement yet.

Do we have a problem on the horizon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right f**k it, Extra training Hally, these ******** need to get some discipline into their game

Comment

And this is kind of the model Brentford adopt. Bring players in sell them in and replace with academy player and the circle continues.

If freeman is the nost profitable player who is next man to step into his boots when sold

Comment

Final score 2-6 ......"WELL WE'VE HAD WORSE DAYS"

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Seems to me that bringing as many home grown players through to the first team has changed. Under Olly that seemed to be a priority of the Board, but Smc seems to have changed that strategy with experience being brought in. I would expect most to move on. Smyth may go out on loan though.
          Olly did eventually start giving more youth players a chance, yes. That said, he didnt get the most out of what we did have.

On paper our defense looks weaker since the Summer window, yet Macca is doing well with what he had.

Either way, the goal has to always be to get promotion? Even if you know staying up would be great?

Comment

be vultures circling thinking we get them cheap.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

BIG difference tonking an Under-23's to playing in the league but the signs are there of a decent pool of talent to come through the ranks.

Comment

A prem team,s u23s, well prem in name as their 1st team are in it admittedly mush!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  BIG difference tonking an Under-23's to playing in the league but the signs are there of a decent pool of talent to come through the ranks.
                  The flipside of which, you can only beat what’s put in front of you. There’ve been several results like this now. Encouraging signs of some real talent emerging and developing under the expert tutelage of Hall and Ramsey.

Comment

Rather possible luxury problems on the horizon than real problems now. Loan them out, get them back even better.

Comment

didn't he give them a run-out against Blackpool? I think they will get their chance, like Eze, when they're ready (not Karl)
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                        didn't he give them a run-out against Blackpool? I think they will get their chance, like Eze, when they're ready (not Karl)

Comment

it's a great problem to have imo and a much much better situation to be in than 2-3 years ago. selection problems are brilliant for the team, they provide competition for places etc but right now there's absolutely no need to mix things up by dropping players in favour of younger players. i do agree though that younger players should be given more of a chance from the bench, there's been a few games recently where bright or smyth should have been brought on as a sub to stretch their legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

We will need these young players,remember we can't bring anyone in during January and we will pick up injuries along the way.
                            This! Maybe this "problem" we have will help as the season progresses and the inevitable injuries and suspensions mount, we're libel to lose a first teamer or 2 in the January window so I see opportunities for the youngsters who are up to it!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              i do agree though that younger players should be given more of a chance from the bench, there's been a few games recently where bright or smyth should have been brought on as a sub to stretch their legs.
                              Not so sure personally. Maybe at Ipswich or late on against Sheff Weds but most recent games the subs have been spot on to ensure the 3 points are taken.

Comment

Working...
                              X