Next 5 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 5 games

Next 5 are against teams below us in the table, not saying we will win them all but I bet it’s been along time since we have been able to say that

Happy Days

Can't see us getting much away to Stoke. Three wins, one draw and a loss will give us 10 points. 2 points per game average is promotion form and after our first four defeats that average would give us 84 points for the season, which is 2nd or 3rd slot.

Anything more than 3W 1D 1L from the next five will be fantastic.

Comment

And with Blackburn next up I noticed that already struggling with injuries Mulgrew went off injured in first half, Rodwell in second and then their keeper pretty much had his nose removed from his face

Good chance to keep the momentum going

Comment

Hang on lads.....wasn’t that long ago we were looking at staying up.....not going up! One game at a time eh!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
          Hang on lads.....wasn’t that long ago we were looking at staying up.....not going up! One game at a time eh!
          Also amazing how now no reference to DoF ..thought he had ruined the club.

Comment

8 points to us I think. Hope Cameron is not seriously injured...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

With this squad we'd be top of the table with Olly in charge!

Catch on sonny jim!

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                Also amazing how now no reference to DoF ..thought he had ruined the club.
                Les has done a good job in getting players off wage bill and negotiating contracts, as he’s been doing since FFP. However the majority of credit for this incredible upturn must surely go down to SMac and his coaching team.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Les has done a good job in getting players off wage bill and negotiating contracts, as he’s been doing since FFP. However the majority of credit for this incredible upturn must surely go down to SMac and his coaching team.
                  Exactly. I don’t think Les was to blame for our poor start but we also can start saying he should be praised for the good run either. Done to McLaren, his staff and the players!

Comment

Take a point away at Rovers and Stoke right now, with a win at home against the Bees. (Good form still..)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Who brought in Stevie MAC ?

Think we will struggle at Blackburn, but I just hope we stuff Brentford. Been far too long since we've done that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                        Who brought in Stevie MAC ?.
                        LF I’m guessing, but if it was then at least it goes some way to make up for his failed JFH and Ramsey appointments.

Comment

Absolutely, we are QPR,things can change very quickly. As I look at it we are 11 points off relegation which is fantastic after our nightmare start,I'm not even considering the play offs at the moment. Blackburn away will be difficult, would like to keep that gap as big as possible.

Comment

Would take a point at Rovers right now.

Comment

Is anyone gonna put up the "How many points in November thread", like they did for Oct
                              with the opponents listed?

I'm good at that

Comment

Working...
                              X