No announcement yet.

Buzz is back in the Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeAre, He is with us for a reason and now has a coach who can educate him in a way that he has never had before and that is the big difference and is showing in his performances which are much more about the team and not him.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      If we're still up there come January i would risk turning down all offers for Freeman in a bid to get us into the playoffs at the end of the season or even go for it depending on our position by then to go up automatically. Stranger things have happened. Who knows what might happen in the next few months. If we can get 23 points in 11 games now we have every right to believe that we can keep it up.
      Our financial situation will be the deciding factor in that , if we get a big bid he will have to go .I know that Cameron , wells and Hemed are on good money so we can’t risk breaking our ffp rules.

Comment

Freeman is a class act. We'd be mad to let him go. Hardworking, skilful, fast. Needs to release the ball sooner sometimes sure, but he's such an asset. Better player than Eze imho. Especially for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Freeman is a class act. We'd be mad to let him go. Hardworking, skilful, fast. Needs to release the ball sooner sometimes sure, but he's such an asset. Better player than Eze imho. Especially for the team.
          Exactly this class act and always have been. 1973 let's not pretend maclaren is the reason. He was our best player last season in what was a poor starting 11. Playing with real strikers and defenders will clearly aid him but he has always been quality, just bizarrely became a scapegoat because he had very little quality around him.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I've always rated Freeman and in the past, nicknamed him as the king of Loftus Road. In these times when quality is not that high in our squad, Freeman is always our shining light. Great spirit, good dribbles, can tackle and help in defence. Sometimes he can always help the team with a goal. What else do you want from a player? It would be a big pity if he's sold. I'd rather get rid of some fringe players that do not form part of SM plans, than selling our best player.

Comment

How anyone doesn't rate Freeman is totally beyond me.

Comment

Genuinely thought you meant Akos Buzsaky for a second
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2