Buzz is back in the Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz is back in the Bush

Atmosphere in the ground and outside after yesterday’s game was great.

Can’t remember last time heard fans singing outside ground post game and in the pubs. Fans really buying into what’s happened last few games

New singing section seems to have slowly taken off. Long may the new found optimism last

Thought you meant Akos, West...... But, yes. Good feeling.

Comment

Certainly was much better than the Sheffield Wednesday game ,good stuff !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Big spenders, big ambitions, big scalp, and I've learned on twitta some big f**kin arrogant c**ts as fans.
        Must be me that attracts them

Comment

Great to see. We’ve always had decent support it’s just not always worked both ways. The team need the dna but the fans need something to support. Now we’ve got a proper team playing proper football the noise levels will raise. It doesn’t take much to get hq going but we’ve been served up some absolute dog #### for years. Finally it seems we’re on the turn COYRS

Comment

Best I felt in years watching us on Friday. Great run and like us having points on the board now. Get to 35 to 40 by the new year and we can look forward to a great 2nd half of the season.

Comment

73 with Transfer issues in Jan, like you say, it’s vital to get points on board early doors. Jan could work to our advantage if were still flying as the side will be settled with next to no new additions

not man managers/clubs go whole season nowadays with settled squad and could set us up nicely for next season when other clubs who battle at the top may face FFP issues

Comment

Agreed Westy. Think it is good fir us as a club to have that ban as it means we have to have stability something that we have not had in 7 or 8 years. Hats of to McClaren and his team for having the know how to turn a desperate situation into a positive one.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Best I felt in years watching us on Friday. Great run and like us having points on the board now. Get to 35 to 40 by the new year and we can look forward to a great 2nd half of the season.
                  Get to 40 by the New Year and we should just go for it. It doesn't matter that we aren't good enough for the Prem, worry about that if we get there again. Fans would sign up to the idea of sheet or bust and it would certainly be a lot of fun.

Comment

Defo a real feel goid factor at the min but we must stick with it because there will be a winless run come up.mayve twice more this season..its the championship after all.
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

If we're still up there come January i would risk turning down all offers for Freeman in a bid to get us into the playoffs at the end of the season or even go for it depending on our position by then to go up automatically. Stranger things have happened. Who knows what might happen in the next few months. If we can get 23 points in 11 games now we have every right to believe that we can keep it up.

Comment

Welcome home akos
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                          If we're still up there come January i would risk turning down all offers for Freeman in a bid to get us into the playoffs at the end of the season or even go for it depending on our position by then to go up automatically. Stranger things have happened. Who knows what might happen in the next few months. If we can get 23 points in 11 games now we have every right to believe that we can keep it up.
                          Most fans on here don't rate freeman and were desperate for him to be sold for next to nothing so sums up the level of football intelligence on here

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Most fans on here don't rate freeman and were desperate for him to be sold for next to nothing so sums up the level of football intelligence on here
                            He can be very frustrating but lately under Mclaren he seems so much better. Unbelievable energy and drive the last few games. He must be the busiest player on the pitch by far.

Comment

He was decent last season but he is relishing playing in a team that aren't hoofing it to Smith. He's a footballing footballer and deserved to have a big move. We're very lucky to have him so enjoy it as I don't see him staying next season

Comment

Working...
                              X