Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendance last night.

what was the attendance last night.?
    There seemed to be a lot of foreigners,particularly Germans in the Ellerslie Road concourse.

Were in the pub after game singing along to "White City" without having a f***ing clue what they were singing about. Comedy gold.

Comment

they were on the march last saturday, them and 100,000's of poles, spanish, portuguese . . .
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
        they were on the march last saturday, them and 100,000's of poles, spanish, portuguese . . .
        Why did you attend as well? The march I mean.

Comment

didnt we use to have a link up with a german side,i know we did a bit with a dutch a scotts one
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            There seemed to be a lot of foreigners,particularly Germans in the Ellerslie Road concourse.
            Yeah I noticed that - you couldn't fail to notice them, getting in the bloody way, blocking the concourse up! We used to attract mainly Scandinavian fans, do you the the two BFGs have brought the Germans in?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Yeah I noticed that - you couldn't fail to notice them, getting in the bloody way, blocking the concourse up! We used to attract mainly Scandinavian fans, do you the the two BFGs have brought the Germans in?
              Will be nicking all our seats soon.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                Attendance was 16,036

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Attendance was 16,036
                  Cheers Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Attendance was 16,036
                    Not bad at all considering it was midweek and on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Not bad at all considering it was midweek and on tv.
                      Have said it all along, you get it right on the pitch and the fairweathers come crawling back...(and that is the case for every club)

Comment

As Villa brought 3000 a crowd of 16k is about right. Say they were a normal away team that took say 1200 to 1500 then our crowd would have been about 14500. Also few extra home fans made a trip as Villa are a big team and if you're gonna make one or two games a season Villa ain't bad plus Rss taking Villa mates with em.
                        i don't think much turns on this attendance. Be interesting to see the crowd when a smaller club turns up to see whether current on field improvements do substantially effect attendance.
                        Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 30-10-2018, 04:10 PM. Reason: Crowd

Comment

Working...
                        X