Andy Hinchcliffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Hinchcliffe

Just watched the game back on sky. What a wally that bloke is. Awful co commentator. Pretty sure he compared Grealish to messi and hazard!!! Blatantly bias against us and accused Lynch of deliberately trying to injure Grealish too. Can’t stand the C**t

Him and the other pundit last night came out with some right cr@p to be fair. Pair of tw@ts.

Comment

Rarely do they have pro QPR pundits
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Where has Beagrie disappeared too

Comment

gary neville is the messi of punditry
          rest all gus caesar
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Where has Beagrie disappeared too
            Didn’t beagrie get sacked by sky for slapping up his girlfriend when he was pissed up .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Didn’t beagrie get sacked by sky for slapping up his girlfriend when he was pissed up .
              Yep and rightly so but how can Carragher spit at a kid on camera and still have his job? Disgusting.

Comment

He's never liked us was always banging on about us have points deducted when we went up under Warnock

Comment

He was really positive about us on EFL matters last week talking about all the credit SMC should be getting along with those in the background working to turn around an awful start.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Yep and rightly so but how can Carragher spit at a kid on camera and still have his job? Disgusting.
                    Yes, that was ridiculous how he has got away with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X