other teams fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other teams fans

been having a browse on a few diff teams forums and they all bit taken back by our run and deff begining to take notice of us.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Presume they don't know about our transfer embargo and fact we can't really do anything in January window (except maybe have our jewels pinched)?

Comment

no they mentioned it

Comment

What forums you looked?

Comment

swansea ipswich blackburn few others

Comment

As I've posted elsewhere our odds are coming down, but very high compared to the teams around us. The bookies clearly think we are a bunch of pretenders and our bubble will burst soon.

Keith Andrews said in his post match summary that we need more signings to maintain our run, but the ill informed paddy doesn't know about our embargo. But you look at Smyth, Smith, Scowen, Furlong, Hall, Baptiste, Sylla and the younger lads I think we're ok

We can achieve whatever we want to with good tactics and effort like they showed last night.

Comment

We don’t have an embargo , we can still get rid of the likes of Sylla , goss, etc.and still bring players in as long as their wages don’t exceed those of the players that leave .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                We don’t have an embargo , we can still get rid of the likes of Sylla , goss, etc.and still bring players in as long as their wages don’t exceed those of the players that leave .
                Yeah, but can't exceed 70% of the outgoing player. So will any incoming be good enough for the first team. Could we get rid of two players and bring in one on 70% of their combined wages?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yeah, but can't exceed 70% of the outgoing player. So will any incoming be good enough for the first team. Could we get rid of two players and bring in one on 70% of their combined wages?
                  Yes we could

Comment

just perused FoF and one Fulham fan went to our game last night and fair play to him his comments were very positive towards us, as were the majority who responded to his post
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                    X