Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Brilliant.

Never been this happy since gerry Francis was manager.
    hope u mean the first stint
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
      If MacLaren doesn't get Manager of the Month award then it's fixed.
      we dont want it mate....kiss of death

Comment

Also shows how we are playing when we can't agree on a M-O-T-M. For me Leistner was immense yesterday.

Comment

Very encouraging. All the subs did their bit too. Thought Scowen was actually better than Cameron and that's in no way meant as a criticism to Cameron, just indicatory of strength of bench.

Comment

Brilliant ain't it mate.

This philosophy of recruiting prem league players on loan to play along side a few youngsters has worked at treat.
            So happy that we now have a decent club, and are confident of getting something from every game.

Loving the clean sheets as much as the wins.

Well done McClaren.

Lynch mom for me last night.
            That right there, we can go into games, and suddenly i believe these
            boys can get something, but I also know they'll give their all trying, even if they don't

Comment

Have to say i was pleased as f**k with our result v Derby before the break.
              And then seeing them this week makes that result even better

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Have to say i was pleased as f**k with our result v Derby before the break.
                And then seeing them this week makes that result even better
                They're top of the league as it stands!

Comment

That right there, we can go into games, and suddenly i believe these
                  boys can get something, but I also know they'll give their all trying, even if they don't
                  That’s all we can ever ask from our players. Not saying that we haven’t been trying for the last three years, but something is clearly very different now.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post

They're top of the league as it stands!
                    sadly another scumsea bellend that his team are absolutely flying, but yeah they are going away and
                    beating teams, top teams big budgets, big name players

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

That’s all we can ever ask from our players. Not saying that we haven’t been trying for the last three years, but something is clearly very different now.
                      I'm not gonna get carried away with thoughts on promotion, and be mega superstitious
                      I'm not going to say we'll be safe either, but, I'm a lot happier to think we'll be ok

Comment

This philosophy of recruiting prem league players on loan to play along side a few youngsters has worked at treat.
                        So happy that we now have a decent club, and are confident of getting something from every game.
                        A little reminiscent of when the likes of Gillard, Currie and Gregory were playing in a team with youngsters such as Neill, Dawes, Waddock, Micklewhite, Fereday, Goddard and Allen.

Unfortunately, I have had to miss the last two games and had to watch on the telly. But it seems to me that nowadays, we attack and play our football when we can, but battle tremendously hard as a team when we are finding it hard to. Can’t ask for much more than that. An awful lot to be proud of at the moment.

Comment

Nice to see TF celebrating and hugging everyone at the end last night.

Comment

Boro 0 shots on target drew 1-1 both OGs

Comment

Boro 0 shots on target drew 1-1 both OGs
                              Awful team, how are they top even temporarily today?

Comment

So I guess the calls for him to be fired after the first few games were a bit premature then...

Comment

Working...
                                X