• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

facto still on a ground ban mate

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by OldR View Post

ha ha, definitely not and I was in my 'exile' period then so I thankfully didn't attend that one!

All jokes aside though, why wasn't he charged with exposing himself to a minor(s)?
    Should've been charged for exposing himself to all of us!!

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    I can't think of many football grounds that are situated in areas that feature on the list of the most beautiful parts of England to be honest....

Still, at least they coud take home the concepts of electricity and hot water in place of the 3 points they were looking for...
    roots hall

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    I can't think of many football grounds that are situated in areas that feature on the list of the most beautiful parts of England to be honest....

Still, at least they coud take home the concepts of electricity and hot water in place of the 3 points they were looking for...

Leave a comment:

• OldR
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Take it this isn't her?
    ha ha, definitely not and I was in my 'exile' period then so I thankfully didn't attend that one!

All jokes aside though, why wasn't he charged with exposing himself to a minor(s)?

Leave a comment:

• OldR
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

But a big fat blob with #### bigger than sam fox ever had taking his shirt off at games isn't weird?
    Put me orf me pasty
    Nope, he's a borderline non ce.. in my opinion.... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    We need someone with a basen hair cut, flat cap, one tooth and a wooden rattle.
    facto still on a ground ban mate

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    God what a depressing thread this has become. Let Mr Sombrero enjoy himself. I'm pretty sure if the others didn't like sitting with him they would move. Where would this world be without characters eh!
    Exactly. Maybe we should all sit down quietly on our hands. And wear beige.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    We need someone with a basen hair cut, flat cap, one tooth and a wooden rattle.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    God what a depressing thread this has become. Let Mr Sombrero enjoy himself. I'm pretty sure if the others didn't like sitting with him they would move. Where would this world be without characters eh!

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    if you think a grown adult wearing a sombrero to football and tooting a horn is normal then I honestly don't know what to say...
    Say nothing then ;-) Deine ‘normal’. I guarantee your definition will be a wholly subjective one. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Stanley
    replied
    A grown adult going to a football match wearing a sombrero and tooting a horn is odd and although I wouldn't use the language they used he clearly is weird.
    In your opinion Old. I think it’s cool. He’s a character and the world would be a far duller place without them.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

Not enough at LR as far as I was concerned! The only one I remember there was against Leeds in 93/94 and she didn't even take off her bra!

The best was Norwich away in 89 ish where she was completely starkers...
    Take it this isn't her?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

It was not fun to stand near catweazle. He stunk to high hell.

Often wondered what happened to him, did he take his tesco bag with him.
    More catnip than cat weazel was it?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X