Well we're not popular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

It was not fun to stand near catweazle. He stunk to high hell.

Often wondered what happened to him, did he take his tesco bag with him.
    Ha ha, he did pong!

He lived in Camberwell - in the tower block near the former Castle pub - and he used to get the 12 to home matches.

He converted to Palace at Selhurst Park when we played them in 90/91 (the snow match with orange shirts), we were all taking the #### out of them for 'Glad all Over' when Catweazle started to wave his scarf (QPR scarf, I should add) above his head as if he was at an Osmonds concert and that was the last time anyone saw him at a QPR game as a fan.. The next time we saw him he was wearing a dirty old Palace shirt when we played them there the following season.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Streakers were all the rage back in the day
      Not enough at LR as far as I was concerned! The only one I remember there was against Leeds in 93/94 and she didn't even take off her bra!

The best was Norwich away in 89 ish where she was completely starkers...

Comment

we are unique,we have a dwarf
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Area is a bit **** but having lived up North most of it is like some backward hell hole populated by imbeciles. Actually enjoyed living up there as was in York which is almost like being down south but with Northern accents!

Comment

ben , sombreo man ls ok , bit of a character and always has a smile ... never harms anyone

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post
              They did have some valid points to be fair...

A grown adult going to a football match wearing a sombrero and tooting a horn is odd and although I wouldn't use the language they used he clearly is weird.

The club is obsessed with political correctness at the moment. I know its 2018 and we're not the only ones doing it but we seem to be taking it to a whole different level at times. There is no reason to have so many female toilets at a football ground.

The concourse is ridiculously narrow and the club surely lose money as many fans will simply decide its not worth the hassle.

Shepherd's Bush is an embarrassment of an area and calling it a dump is being polite.

Just because we're QPR fans it doesn't mean that the above can't be acknowledged.

But a big fat blob with #### bigger than sam fox ever had taking his shirt off at games isn't weird?
              Put me orf me pasty

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                A few observations.

1: That post is great example entitlement that some fans of 'bigger' northern clubs have. I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again, its really irritating but makes beating these teams all the more sweeter!

2: Saying we didn't close them down quickly. Classic mistake and one I've been guilty of. Often seen other teams come at us and close us down like a game of playground football with 4 players chasing the ball at any one time and wondered why we don't play like that. Well, Tuesday night showed why you dont play such amature football! The funniest thing about that observation was the fact we did close them down well all night, but we didn't need to commit half the team to it!

3: Don't care if they dislike Loftus Road and the Bush. We're a proper inner-city football club, if it's too real stay up north.
                Hear hear.....I don't understand the closing down bit either.
                We didn't need to close them down playing around their own box.
                Although as you say we did pressure them, just intelligently and had energy to burn in the last quarter

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

It was not fun to stand near catweazle. He stunk to high hell.

Often wondered what happened to him, did he take his tesco bag with him.
                  More catnip than cat weazel was it?!

Comment

Not enough at LR as far as I was concerned! The only one I remember there was against Leeds in 93/94 and she didn't even take off her bra!

The best was Norwich away in 89 ish where she was completely starkers...
                    Take it this isn't her?

Comment

A grown adult going to a football match wearing a sombrero and tooting a horn is odd and although I wouldn't use the language they used he clearly is weird.
                      In your opinion Old. I think it’s cool. He’s a character and the world would be a far duller place without them.

Comment

if you think a grown adult wearing a sombrero to football and tooting a horn is normal then I honestly don't know what to say...
                        Say nothing then ;-) Deine ‘normal’. I guarantee your definition will be a wholly subjective one. :-)

Comment

God what a depressing thread this has become. Let Mr Sombrero enjoy himself. I'm pretty sure if the others didn't like sitting with him they would move. Where would this world be without characters eh!

Comment

We need someone with a basen hair cut, flat cap, one tooth and a wooden rattle.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              God what a depressing thread this has become. Let Mr Sombrero enjoy himself. I'm pretty sure if the others didn't like sitting with him they would move. Where would this world be without characters eh!
                              Exactly. Maybe we should all sit down quietly on our hands. And wear beige.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                              Geoff Cameron - 1
                              Aramide Oteh - 1
                              Jake Bidwell - 1
                              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                We need someone with a basen hair cut, flat cap, one tooth and a wooden rattle.
                                facto still on a ground ban mate
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X