Well we're not popular

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldR View Post

Him and Sombrero man are part of what's wrong with modern football... You can't separate them.

Both would have been told to get a grip or #### off in any other era...
    Harmless fun imo. Think you need to cheer up a bit mate, it's not all bad.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Good god old as if football isnt sterile enough it's got to Be fun characters make it that
      Why didn't we need 'characters' like him to make football fun before then?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Harmless fun imo. Think you need to cheer up a bit mate, it's not all bad.
        Harmless? Yep, I'd agree but would you want to be sat near him?

He's decided that he'll be like that regardless of how it affects the 'matchday experience' (I ####ing hate that phrase...) of others. I would even argue that he is a bit of a selfish bloke too...

Comment

He's decided that he'll be like that regardless of how it affects the 'matchday experience' (I ####ing hate that phrase...) of others. I would even argue that he is a bit of a selfish bloke too...
          He hasn't had an affair with your wife has he OldR?

Comment

I have sat behind the guy a few times and although he seems to enjoy the cr ap that gets chanted his way from the away fans, I do question why. Without fail he gets called a paedo, wan ker and other derogatory names. I'm sure he really doesn't give a toss what any of us think, however I wouldn't want the attention he gets.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Ha ha, if he has I hope he takes the hat off!

Nah, I just think the bloke is a bit of a weirdo....

Comment

A few observations.

1: That post is great example entitlement that some fans of 'bigger' northern clubs have. I've mentioned it before and I'll say it again, its really irritating but makes beating these teams all the more sweeter!

2: Saying we didn't close them down quickly. Classic mistake and one I've been guilty of. Often seen other teams come at us and close us down like a game of playground football with 4 players chasing the ball at any one time and wondered why we don't play like that. Well, Tuesday night showed why you dont play such amature football! The funniest thing about that observation was the fact we did close them down well all night, but we didn't need to commit half the team to it!

3: Don't care if they dislike Loftus Road and the Bush. We're a proper inner-city football club, if it's too real stay up north.

Comment

Because in our day(I'm guessing) they were on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Because in our day(I'm guessing) they were on the pitch.
                    lol.JN

Comment

Their also stuck in this massive ground that is falling to pieces. Another northern team that lives on past glories and still thinks they are one of the big boys.

Comment

I have sat near him, a couple of rows behind in fact, at home and away games. He gets that section of the crowd going. I enjoyed it, as did others around him.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Innit, his dislike for the bloke does come across as personal. All a bit odd.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Good god old as if football isnt sterile enough it's got to Be fun characters make it that
                            It was not fun to stand near catweazle. He stunk to high hell.

Often wondered what happened to him, did he take his tesco bag with him.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Streakers were all the rage back in the day

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Innit, his dislike for the bloke does come across as personal. All a bit odd.
                                It's not personal.

Throw in adults wearing replica shirts with players names on,

People who put 'QPR' into their names on Twitter and Facebook,

People who think because they support the same team as someone famous they've got to pretend to like them

There's a whole list to be honest... Nothing personal with Sombrero man but I do remember reading somewhere that his son refuses to sit near him because he's so embarrassed....

Each to their own but if you think a grown adult wearing a sombrero to football and tooting a horn is normal then I honestly don't know what to say...

Comment

Working...
                                X