X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we're not popular

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/to...ations-on-qpr/

Horrible area?

Well it ain’t particularly great, but neither is it Sheffield.

Comment

Those mugs can f uck off, i never had a problem with wednesday till the promotion game in 04 , they were praying ,for Bristol City ,not just the fans ,but over the PA too , their stewards locked Dave thomas from KUTRS out ,and the OB up there, let locals try to attack Rangers fans ,but when Rangers had a go back they were getting arrested . Dont get me wrong ,for me ,it was best ever Rangers away game , but Wednesday are a bunch of snidey t wats
      And their stupid band has helped to ruin England games forever

Altogether now ,Sheffield Wednesday , sh it on a Tuesday !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

one house in Shepherds Bush could fetch more than a row of houses in Sheffield. Point taken though, depressing how London now looks
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Bitter little pricks. 2nd in the form table, end of. I want all teams to hate coming to qpr. Means we’re getting it right. ####y club Wednesday, seem to have a bit of a chip on their shoulders and that fat bell end with his top off all game is an embarrassment. Always in uniteds shadow LOFL

Comment

Lived there for five years, couldn't wait to leave. Like Sheffield 6 is a nice area.........

Comment

They did have some valid points to be fair...

A grown adult going to a football match wearing a sombrero and tooting a horn is odd and although I wouldn't use the language they used he clearly is weird.

The club is obsessed with political correctness at the moment. I know its 2018 and we're not the only ones doing it but we seem to be taking it to a whole different level at times. There is no reason to have so many female toilets at a football ground.

The concourse is ridiculously narrow and the club surely lose money as many fans will simply decide its not worth the hassle.

Shepherd's Bush is an embarrassment of an area and calling it a dump is being polite.

Just because we're QPR fans it doesn't mean that the above can't be acknowledged.

Comment

Tbf our stadium is tiny and a bit primitive,hardly on par with Hillsborough so can understand in a way why their fans were critical.

Comment

Don't know him but Sombrero man is part of QPR and long may he be. Eccentric maybe, a personality definitely, not weird. F*** knows how he gets that rattle in every week
                  Last edited by Alanwycombe; 25-10-2018, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Sombrero guy has been around for years, leave him alone!
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      Don't know him but Sombrero man is part of QPR and long may he be. Eccentric maybe, a personality definitely, not weird. F*** knows how he gets that rattle in every week
                      The bloke who looked like Catweazle who stood in The Loft - and who became a Crystal Palace fan - was eccentric.

The bloke in the sombrero is just weird.

The difference? Catweazle wasn't trying to be something different he just was, whereas sombrero man has made a conscientious decision to go to a football match and 'stand out'. He's a grown adult for #### sake.

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

The bloke who looked like Catweazle who stood in The Loft - and who became a Crystal Palace fan - was eccentric.

The bloke in the sombrero is just weird.

The difference? Catweazle wasn't trying to be something different he just was, whereas sombrero man has made a conscientious decision to go to a football match and 'stand out'. He's a grown adult for #### sake.
                        No mate, he's a character, part of what makes a club unique. Weird are the fat B'stards like the guy from Wednesday who think it's hard to take their shirt off to show everyone how soon they are going to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

No mate, he's a character, part of what makes a club unique. Weird are the fat B'stards like the guy from Wednesday who think it's hard to take their shirt off to show everyone how soon they are going to die.
                          Him and Sombrero man are part of what's wrong with modern football... You can't separate them.

Both would have been told to get a grip or #### off in any other era...

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

Him and Sombrero man are part of what's wrong with modern football... You can't separate them.

Both would have been told to get a grip or #### off in any other era...
                            Good god old as if football isnt sterile enough it's got to Be fun characters make it that

Comment

Who gives a f*ck what they think?

Comment

Working...
                              X