Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support

At last
    Last edited by vespa; 24-10-2018, 02:07 AM.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Good to hear songs coming from the new section and R block

Comment

Build it and they will come. Finally we’ve got a team that’s competitive and who actually look like it means the world to them. Like losing hurts. As it should be COYRS

Comment

Agree Greg

Comment

I thought it was v quiet last night unlike Saturday at Ipswich where we never shut up
          shame it’s not like an away game at home for atmosphere
          Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

Might be time for a Steve Mclarens blue and white army chant. I’ve not heard that since he’s been back

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Might be time for a Steve Mclarens blue and white army chant. I’ve not heard that since he’s been back
              We were saying that last night.
              It's a justified chant on current form.

Comment

Thought we were quiet last night. Will be much better Friday night when that Berkeley turns up in the opposition dugout.

Comment

Yes, let's hope a few JT ditties get rolled out. One person it really does annoy. Fancy, all that money and your Dad flies Ryanair........

Comment

Loftus Road needs to be rocking and hostile on Friday, just like it used to be for Chelski visits. Not because we know what he said (and he knows we do) but because 9 points in a week is a massive achievement given where we've been and will set up the rest of the season very nicely thank you. Huge confidence boost and will attract back disinterested fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      Loftus Road needs to be rocking and hostile on Friday, just like it used to be for Chelski visits. Not because we know what he said (and he knows we do) but because 9 points in a week is a massive achievement given where we've been and will set up the rest of the season very nicely thank you. Huge confidence boost and will attract back disinterested fans.
                      Spot on. Villa are a decent side and a proper test IMO. Would be great to knock them and their new found "club legend" down a peg.

Comment

My original post was supposed to be something along the lines of at last weve got a team perfoming well again ,its a shame the support was so bad last night ! ( a few peronis had been sunk in celebration ,so my computer skills had gone out the window ! )
                        It looked like there were a few up singing i n X block ,which is a good thing ,but hardly any songs from Q and R
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

the team have turned the corner and the effort from them is great ... us as fans need to get out and support them . i know the red button on sky has ruined midweek football for championship clubs . lots of ST holders that sit around me are not turning up and it's not cold and the footballs good ...

Comment

Be brilliant if we could get something going as well as they managed this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbsI...ature=youtu.be

Like Ajax 3 little birds

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                              Be brilliant if we could get something going as well as they managed this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbsI...ature=youtu.be

Like Ajax 3 little birds
                              Meantioned three little birds ages ago. Would be quality. Watched sheff Utd the other night and they use annies song. Crowd were pumping before a ball had been kicked

Comment

Working...
                              X