No announcement yet.

It’s entertaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the flair players are impressing and deserve praise for that by the most inspired signing has been Cameron. He is the glue that joins it all together and his touch and composure is clearly PL quality (Closely followed by Rangel btw)
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

just watched highlights again, Freeman sitting the Wednesday player down on his a*se after his corner was blocked is sublime skill...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        All the flair players are impressing and deserve praise for that by the most inspired signing has been Cameron. He is the glue that joins it all together and his touch and composure is clearly PL quality (Closely followed by Rangel btw)
        He's our new Shaun Derry.

Comment

The four premier league players.. Hemed, Wells, Cameron and Rangel all hardly played last season and that resonates with a player who have a decent attitude and all the want to do is play. We've given them that chance again and they are all performing well and paying back our confidence in them. In turn they are lifting everyone else too.

Comment

All very positive but do wonder if we would be better still playing wing backs, preferably ones who have never played that position and totally unsuited to it. Missing a trick I think.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
              All very positive but do wonder if we would be better still playing wing backs, preferably ones who have never played that position and totally unsuited to it. Missing a trick I think.
              Now, now.

Comment

Bidwell attacked quite sucessfully yesterday from what I saw. Defensively he was top notch, imo.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Is laughing entertainment ?? If so Brentford are entertaining me at tHe moment !

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Is laughing entertainment ?? If so Brentford are entertaining me at tHe moment !
                    What going 3-0 down, pulling back 2 goals with 30 mins to go?

Take it Back, normal service resumed!

Comment

4-2 now. And West brom 0 Derby 3 ffs

Comment

really enjoyed tuesday .

Comment

Working...
                        X