It’s entertaining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s entertaining

It’s fantastic going down Rangers and being entertained again especially after seasons of long ball football

last time we played quick, attacking football was Warnocks promotion season

players get on ball and play forwards, movement off the ball and are backing each other up

There were plenty trying to defend the direct football served up previous with Matt Smith lumbering around up top. I defy anyone to say that was not negative direct football compared to how we’re playing now

Eze, Wells, Freeman, Woz get on ball and your half expecting something to happen.

Im loving it down Rangers at the moment and after years of moaning about the shite which was being served up I’m sat there with a smile on my face.

Long may it continue

Was a great game. And good to see a good coach/manager getting rewards for his efforts. Lovely to see the boys play with confidence. Roll on Friday

Comment

Yep. A real pleasure to watch the last two games. 442/ 4132. Scowen doing a job up front for the last ten mins.

Comment

loved todays game, we are incredibly solid all over the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          play forwards, movement off the ball
          Simple, isn't it? But we haven't been doing it for years.

Combine that with a properly drilled back door (madam) and suddenly we're mid pack with a decent chance of not being in our annual race to the bottom come the last month.

Comment

Next John Terry returns to Loftus Road on the tv
            God I bet he's shitt ting it

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Was a great game. And good to see a good coach/manager getting rewards for his efforts. Lovely to see the boys play with confidence. Roll on Friday
              Bet Connor would miss in this side even now lol
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

It's also good how quick the Manager changes something that's not working eg playing out from the back every time.

Comment

Good to see some praise for our best player in freeman mate, I know you haven't been a fan so nice to see a change. Also the 2nd huge cog in our well run machine is lynch. Holloway deserved to be sacked just for his persistence to play nedum who was never going to be good enough after 10 years of the say #### poor performances. That's where pinkies loyalty was very blinkered. I personally just never saw McLaren as the right replacement so I hope he keeps proving me wrong as he has them looking very decent. Long may this continue. Come on u R's!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Last three games Mass has found his mojo again was excellent last night

Comment

Yes it was a really entertaining game, as was the Derby game.
                      However, I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy some of the exciting finishes to games last season. Everyone loves a comeback and there was a few of those.
                      This is better football though, no question.

Comment

Yep a game to watch a positive move forward on the cards , we've done the biz on beating the team's around us now a move to beating teams above us , had to into my local to have a boast ,
                        walking around to my car in Galloway Rd behind 4 sheff Wed fans one complaining how did we lose we had all the possession one replied you daft tawt it's what you do with your possession they did we didn't ! Made me think how true

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          last time we played quick, attacking football was Warnocks promotion season
                          Yes, have said it before - this is the best football I've witnessed since those Warnock days. Certainly totally unrecognisable to last season. Amazing what a difference having a proper manager makes who actually knows what he's doing. It was even good to see Uncle down by the dugout congratulating the players off at the end.

Comment

Makes a massive difference when everyone knows their job and have confidence in those around them.

Not a top 6 side yet (IMO) but slowly getting there.

Comment

It seems our promotion from the “mini league” passed without much of a parade.

Comment

Working...
                              X