On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

I thought that was the most complete performance for a long long time, the passing and movement at times was a joy. Wednesday are no mugs, albeit toothless up front, however I thought Rangers totally out played them. Sure Wednesday maybe won the most pointless stat in football possession, however our numerous chances were far better.

Every player played his part without any weaknesses, defence was solid, Cameroon was superb, everyone worked hard, but for me MOTM was Luongo, best I have seen him play for a long time, truly outstanding game.
    Hats off to team and management for building a very useful team.
    Just wish the fans who could attend #### Sky off and attend the game, this team ATM deserves your support.

Great to hear.

Comment

Good summary, I am one that has a season ticket but atm choose to watch a lot of midweek games on tv. I used to never miss a game, but I lost the enthusiasm to go to the majority of games with a mixture of hasselbainks reign and the fact that everybody that sat around me just moaned constantly about Qpr and didn’t support.

i still go on Saturdays just lost the will of a 50 min drive each way in shite aggressive traffic after work recently. Makes it harder to go knowing it’s on sky.

Your right though. This team deserves better support atm

Comment

I'll be making my first appearance against the Bees, looking forward to it
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
          Good summary, I am one that has a season ticket but atm choose to watch a lot of midweek games on tv. I used to never miss a game, but I lost the enthusiasm to go to the majority of games with a mixture of hasselbainks reign and the fact that everybody that sat around me just moaned constantly about Qpr and didn’t support.

i still go on Saturdays just lost the will of a 50 min drive each way in shite aggressive traffic after work recently. Makes it harder to go knowing it’s on sky.

Your right though. This team deserves better support atm
          That was well worth a fifty minutes each way drive.

Comment

Have to admit I'm not able to make 500 Mile journey for night game on TV, my ticket was used though so it was one extra at the gate as I would have missed it.
            Watched it on red button, annoying as no HD and no replays!
            We did well without impressing in my opinion, Wednesday had alot of possession especially first half but its worthless if you don't score.
            A comfortable win without looking fantastic in my opinion, no such thing as an undeserved 3-0 win and we deserved it in a way I would take every game !
            Not going to get carried away but I'm delighted at our current form.

Comment

Linda Blair had loads of possession,but she lost in the end
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
              X