Clinical Professional Awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinical Professional Awesome

So happy what a display, make no mistake Wednesday are a decent side.
    So many players outstanding for us tonight. Just stayed patient and then so clinical
    Well done Steve & the staff and well done the players.
    Question who made the tackle that gave the ball to Eze who fed Wells?
    Comms never said

I was watching a Sheffield Weds feed, is that the same as on player? "Beaten by a lowly QPR side" was one of the jokers final comment.

Comment

No mate never said that.....cheeky b**tards.

Comment

Looks like it was Bidwell to me. Just rewound the goals on sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          I was watching a Sheffield Weds feed, is that the same as on player? "Beaten by a lowly QPR side" was one of the jokers final comment.

He'll be delighted to learn that "lowly QPR" are above them in the table
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            So happy what a display, make no mistake Wednesday are a decent side.
            So many players outstanding for us tonight. Just stayed patient and then so clinical
            Well done Steve & the staff and well done the players.
            Question who made the tackle that gave the ball to Eze who fed Wells?
            Comms never said
            Great summary, 100% agree. I was also asking the fella next to me who made that tackle really summed up our performance and was so happy it lead to a goal. Best performance I've seen in ages! Well done Rangers!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Looks like it was Bidwell to me. Just rewound the goals on sky.
              Ah cheers I'll watch it back tomorrow, but what a great tackle, the boys were just so committed and so good.
              And I thought we played well passing, triangles,intricate at times, just so good, I'm really pleased.
              It was really annoying me, (not sure annoying is the right word) when early 1st half
              the Weds defenders were blocking all our shots goal, & I'm thinking ffs
              But the team kept plugging away, looked like they have new "enjoyment"
              of defending working their nads off.
              Just fantastic what a turn around, I know we will lose games,but this is QPR, this is how we were.
              We made names, not bought them. I can't even give a mom they were all so good.
              Prob Freeman i spose thinking about it, how busy was he?
              Got to mention a piece skill by Eze. High ball defender at his back, just sticks out a leg, and instant control
              made it look so easy.........sorry I'm gushing like a virgin on the wedding night....Get in urrrsss

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Great summary, 100% agree. I was also asking the fella next to me who made that tackle really summed up our performance and was so happy it lead to a goal. Best performance I've seen in ages! Well done Rangers!
                Me too Joe ....confidence is just running through the team at the mo....Steve done a fantastic job

Comment

Ah cheers I'll watch it back tomorrow, but what a great tackle, the boys were just so committed and so good.
                  And I thought we played well passing, triangles,intricate at times, just so good, I'm really pleased.
                  It was really annoying me, (not sure annoying is the right word) when early 1st half
                  Just fantastic what a turn around, I know we will lose games,but this is QPR, this is how we were.
                  Got to mention a piece skill by Eze. High ball defender at his back, just sticks out a leg, and instant control
                  made it look so easy.........sorry I'm gushing like a virgin on the wedding night....Get in urrrsss
                  Great post. I was also thinking that when our shots kept getting blocked but we kept plugging away. Got two of our goals by players sticking their foot in and not giving up. A lucky bounce or a rebound is all it takes for something to happen and it did twice. Still beaming here.

Comment

What a post ! just got home , top night ,if only our support was as good as the performance .....
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                    X