If someone had said .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If someone had said .....

After losing the first 4 games that over the next 10 we’d average 2 points a game, leapfrog Aston Villa and get to within 1 point of the top 6 I’d have thought they were ####ing mental. 20 points from 10 games boys and girls, that playoff form in anyone’s books. This team is surprising the #### out of me and long may it continue. Super stevie mac is doing a wonderful job against all the odds. The doubters have all gone very very quiet COYRS!!!!!

It's great form,but we can't go up.we just not set up for it
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      It's great form,but we can't go up.we just not set up for it
      I bet Bournemouth thought that too. I’m not getting carried away but look at the form, it’s up there with the best

Comment

If we won at Wembley again I would multi orgasm

Comment

We need to keep our feet on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

I bet Bournemouth thought that too. I’m not getting carried away but look at the form, it’s up there with the best
            They could give us 50 points head start in prem,and a 300 million war chest,and we still f##k it up
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Mc laren turning out to be a master of defence
              We have not had a good defence for years

Comment

Another great result and the momentum grows. As many have said though, it's the superb defensive form that is most pleasing, especially after the start we had. Now the team must go into games thinking they can keep a clean sheet so they always have a good chance of getting a win.... In the past it was more a case of see how many goals we can keep the opposition down to, and if not too bad we might get seething.

Brilliant from Steve and his coaching team, and brilliant from the players. He's now having the impact with us he had when he first went to Derby.

Comment

Did he not have the same effect in our defence when he was a coach under Redknapp BEFORE he went to Derby. Check it out

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    Did he not have the same effect in our defence when he was a coach under Redknapp BEFORE he went to Derby. Check it out
                    He did. We played our best football when Steve was part of the set up.

Comment

Good form but don't get carried away. Long season ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        The doubters have all gone very very quiet
                        Why is that? Genuine Rs fans would surely express their delight at the turnaround? What's so terrible about admitting you were wrong? I often do that! I honestly don't get that, as surely the most important thing to any fan is that their team is doing well and winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

They could give us 50 points head start in prem,and a 300 million war chest,and we still f##k it up
                          You old cynic, you!

Maybe TF has finally learnt from his mistakes :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Why is that? Genuine Rs fans would surely express their delight at the turnaround? What's so terrible about admitting you were wrong? I often do that! I honestly don't get that, as surely the most important thing to any fan is that their team is doing well and winning.
                            There's no sign of them. Or rather, no sign of him

Kind of knew it would be that way when he ran away from supporting his nonsense with wedge. Always wondered if he was actually an admin supported troll drumming up biz. Has happened....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

There's no sign of them. Or rather, no sign of him

Kind of knew it would be that way when he ran away from supporting his nonsense with wedge. Always wondered if he was actually an admin supported troll drumming up biz. Has happened....
                              What sort of business would be worth that level of hassle?

Would be happy to see him back giving his views, but his views on Holloway aren’t the issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X