Schteve...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Holloway was too stubborn and tried to be too clever at times but doesn't deserved to be constantly slagged off. His heart was QPR. MacLaren strength is he identifies weaknesses and deals with them quickly. Not to proud to stop playing out from the back or 4-4-2.
    Although we did on a few occasions last night albeit not as frequent as earlier in the season.

As for Holloway, I think he got the spirit back in the club but just couldn't get the right combination of players to make it work and when it did come off just couldn't help changing it.

Comment

His heart was QPR.
      it's the head that matters when it comes to managing. If it wasn't we'd all be qualified.

MacLaren strength is he identifies weaknesses and deals with them quickly.
      Thats what a gaffer is supposed to do. Job description.

Comment

I don’ think Holloway’s passion or determination can be, or indeed has been, questioned by anybody.

It’s his failings as a manager, not his strengths, that let him down. Obviously not helped by his odd outbursts.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

SMC hasn't got Smithies, Onuha and Robinson....the players everyone wet themselves over not having in the squad this season.
          Not everyone.

We had two keepers who had done well on loan and one has come good.

Ned always made me nervous with the ball at his feet and I don't consider him leaving to be thst big a loss and from the lack of offers from other Prem/Championship team the football world deemed him.limited too.

Robbo was the only real loss to the team which was made harder with Hall and Furlong injuries. But I'm sure BFG was a club signing and would have been here even with Olly in charge.

Eze is now a regular after being blooded by Olly.

We are doing well and long may it continue under Steve. I was sad to see Olly go, but he is now our ex-manager.

Comment

Also not had Furlong this season so lost our entire defence and goalie barring Bidwell.

Steve doing good job after awful start. Makes life more pleasurable when your team doing ok. Been so long since that happened I had forgotten what a difference it makes!

If we finish mid-table would be happy enough with that. What with FFP etc we mainly need some stability this year. Hopefully we can get that now.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

If we finish mid-table would be happy enough with that. What with FFP etc we mainly need some stability this year. Hopefully we can get that now.
              I'm sure the Board would love promotion if for no other reason than a guaranteed four more years of sky money. If that happened I doubt we woukd throw the kitchen sink at it and use the dosh for infrastructure

Comment

Best thing about SMC is the post match interviews. Cool, calm and probably as honest as you'll get.

Top bloke.

Comment

And he bilingual
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Schteeve

Comment

Doing alright is Steve. Much better since the end of August.

Comment

He broke up the three amigos. Took a while but could be argued he was fair enough and gave them every chance. Needed doing and Cameron has made big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I'm sure the Board would love promotion if for no other reason than a guaranteed four more years of sky money. If that happened I doubt we woukd throw the kitchen sink at it and use the dosh for infrastructure
                          Fernandes would be back as chairman - he wouldn’t be able to resist having his face on the TV again....

Comment

Fair play to our Dutch manager he's getting a tune out of Waslecko

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                              And he bilingual
                              Fur schuure
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Would look at keeping longer than the 2 year deal he has based on lynch's improvement alone. Freeman is also more of a team player than before which again has improved the side.

Comment

Working...
                                X