How many changes Tuesday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many changes Tuesday?

I'm guessing a few as he's said he will use his squad. Hope he doesn't #### it all up.

im a firm believer in if it aint broke dont fix it.They pro athletes should be able to play 2 games a week.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I think wells for Hemed might be one , got a feeling he will play cousins as well to freshen up the midfield , especially with another game Friday .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
        I think wells for Hemed might be one , got a feeling he will play cousins as well to freshen up the midfield , especially with another game Friday .
        Agree. Cameron can't play three games in a week.

Comment

Reckon mass and Cameron will drop bench for Scowen and cousins. Maybe Eze dropped freeman going central and BOS coming in. Other then that done see any changes. Then back to Ipswich side for villa

whats happened Hall it’s gone very quiet again

Comment

Not Scowen please, Cameron goes unnoticed but we are much more solid with him there and we don't miss Scowen's 360s and poor passing.

Comment

Don't see why he needs to change it. Most of them have just had 2 weeks off ffs. Professional athletes my arris. Like i said on another thread weeks back, fat Eddie Izzard ran 27 marathons in 27 days. Yet our professional footballers can't play 3 x 95 mins in 6 days.

Comment

Only one. Wells for Eze.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Don't see why he needs to change it. Most of them have just had 2 weeks off ffs. Professional athletes my arris. Like i said on another thread weeks back, fat Eddie Izzard ran 27 marathons in 27 days. Yet our professional footballers can't play 3 x 95 mins in 6 days.
                  LOL agree.

Comment

Comment

It will be very interesting to see the team for Tuesday. I also believe in the if it isn’t broken don’t fix it and this 4 2 3 1 really suits. I think the formation will remain so it’s a case of personnel. I think Villa will be more tired by Friday than us but Wednesday less with the extra rest, I think Wednesday is the more winnable game but getting too caught up in all the permutations gets away from the fact that we should play our best team and highlight who is coping and not and make changes accordingly then. Having said that I think Mac will pre-empt this and there will be at least one change. I think Hemed will start otherwise he wouldn’t have been subbed that early to protect him for Tuesday. I also believe Cousins was ready to play Saturday but with rotation in mind was held back for Tuesday maybe for Cameron? I don’t expect us to change 2 of the 2 sitters so therefore Mass plays again. Freeman and Eze definitely start. Pav I thought looked very promising on his return Saturday but asking a lot to start twice maybe three times in a week after not playing regularly all season but that would mean maybe Osayi-Samuel but I’d like to see Wells come in from that right of the three in one game at least. I think he’s hard working enough and technically good enough to play there but not sure it would happen. Cameron is quite capable of playing RB if Rangel needs a rest otherwise it could be Kakay. Not sure about Baps playing there again like against Norwich even though he didn’t have the most awful of games.

Team for Tuesday

Lumley

Rangel
                      BFG
                      Lynch
                      Bidwell

Cousins
                      Luongo

Wells
                      Eze
                      Freeman

Hemed

Comment

Friday possible

Lumley

Baptiste
                        BFG
                        Lynch
                        Bidwell

Caneron
                        Scowen

Pav
                        Eze
                        Freeman

Wells

Comment

I think we'll be fine this season with a mid table finish. The loanees have made us competitive and starting to play some attractive footie.

Next season when they'll all be gone and our Freemans, Ezes and Luongos have also departed it will be be the first 4 games x 11 to look forward to. I hate FFP

Comment

I can see Cameron being rested tomorrow and recalled against Villa. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

As long as Ingram doesn't play and the back four remain the same I couldn't give a monkeys about possible changes elsewhere...

Comment

Working...
                              X