No announcement yet.

Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as the Blind Date theme tune song was gaining momentum as well.

Comment

The manager and team mates know what Smith will do when he comes on hold the line but with Sylla he maybe wide he maybe deep he be off side , too much of his game is off the cuff , S Mc is very much for a team working as a unit , these two Wells and Hemmed haven't really hit the scorIng charts but but their team mates know what they offer

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Paying his wages to do nothing I guess!!
        I assume you've read the reports, countless times, that the club do and have tried to get rid of him?

Comment

Shame because for some reason I quite rate Sylla. Infuriating the amount of times he is caught offside but always has a goal in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            not the same since her bobby died

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Not sure it can be held against him. If he’s not selected what’s he supposed to do.

He’s comfortably good enough, there were chances yesterday that he would have put away with eyes closed which went begging but if manager don’t rate you it’s game over
              Which chances? Neither of Eze's. He only ever scores from inside the six yard box. He's really not good enough. I'm rather enjoying not feeling my heart sink when he's readied to come on.

Comment

There were two balls that went across six yard box which needed walking in and no one was there

Comment

Working...
                X