Sylla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylla

Paying his wages to do nothing I guess!!

What choice do we have , he’s not good enough to get in the squad , we tried to offload him in August but it fell through . He will be gone in jan .

Comment

Out of contract end of season, not being kept on.

Comment

not the same since her bobby died
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Not sure it can be held against him. If he’s not selected what’s he supposed to do.

He’s comfortably good enough, there were chances yesterday that he would have put away with eyes closed which went begging but if manager don’t rate you it’s game over

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            not the same since her bobby died
            Thought she joined him

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Not sure it can be held against him. If he’s not selected what’s he supposed to do.

He’s comfortably good enough, there were chances yesterday that he would have put away with eyes closed which went begging but if manager don’t rate you it’s game over
              Who would you replace in the starting line up? And if not so, who would you replace on the subs bench? Bear in mind Eze is now considered one of four in the front two. + Wells + Hemed.

For the record, Wells and Smith back up strikers on the bench. Any more is frankly imbalanced. So it’s either him or Smith. Not both.

Comment

Would have him in front of Smith

Comment

For what it’s worth, I also agree! But he just ain’t in the picture and is defo off

Comment

Think so too. He’s genuine enough so no dislike of him like SWP who never gave toss about playing

Comment

Would give either Smith or Sylla a chance. After all, Wells is yet to score after playing eight games or so, and Hemed scored two, although one came from the spot yesterday. I know they are both good players, however, not scoring for so long is a bit embarrassing. Smith was top scorer last season and although he does not contribute more than just headers, with all those corners we've had, some will hit his head!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Would have him in front of Smith
                        really? i think smith is a better backup and plan b option than sylla. don't get me wrong, i do like sylla but hemed and wells are both better than him, hemed has similar attributes to sylla too apart from the extraordinary long neck so we need something different on the bench. smith is good for attack and defence when you need him

Comment

I like Sylla. Seems a decent bloke who is a team man. Not given enough full 90 mins with a formation to suit him. I'm sure he'll do well with his next club.

Comment

Doesn't seem to be in the picture for whatever reason. Either he's just not putting in the effort in training or there could be something like a clause on his contract that says if he plays a certain number of games he either gets a lump sum or another year like Green had. Of course I'm just guessing but wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

really? i think smith is a better backup and plan b option than sylla. don't get me wrong, i do like sylla but hemed and wells are both better than him, hemed has similar attributes to sylla too apart from the extraordinary long neck so we need something different on the bench. smith is good for attack and defence when you need him
                              There not at putting the ball in the Net Cobs, two goals between them in how many games but there out of box game is superb love watching them. .

If there was one chance in the 90min I know who I would want it to fall too between Sylla and Smith. I don’t dislike Smith for record but he does one thing only

Comment

Working...
                              X