A couple of Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four undefeated, three clean sheets and seven goals scored

wheb did we last go that long undefeated??

Comment

West what happened to Kev Mc Loud is he still posting or has he gone
      If so do you know why

Comment

Not sure but I noticed he’s not about. Had a bet with Rebel perhaps that’s why

Comment

Really strange Kev if you watching come back mate asap
          Good poster great banter

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            With 13 games played.

5 clean sheets

​​​​3 away wins ( it took knobhead 60 odd games to get 3 away wins)

43% win ratio.

What a difference a manager makes.
            Hows the stats on this now out of interest? nearly a 50% loss ratio & about 35% win ratio
            http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Who cares along as that #### Holloway not in charge I’m more then happy .

But keep fishing power ranger or was it bobby dunc or whatever you call yourself now

Comment

Originally posted by mrbourne21 View Post
                Who cares along as that #### Holloway not in charge I’m more then happy .

But keep fishing power ranger or was it bobby dunc or whatever you call yourself now
                Keep fishing, this was hits first fishing post way back, posts like this will always get brought back up after gloating, id expect the same if i had done it tbh

Comment

Whats yer problem with looking at the comparable stats? or cos its not going the way you or some mac fans dont want so it shouldnt be quoted, to bass our progression we have to look at how we compared to the previous season wether you like that or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    Hows the stats on this now out of interest? nearly a 50% loss ratio & about 35% win ratio
                    I take it you aren't counting the cup games in this ?

Comment

I’m not a Mac fan I’m a QPR fan I support whoever managing the club even that mnog Holloway got my support until he turned slightly mental

now you on the other hand follow Holloway not QPR I bet your cokc red raw from bashing one out since Xmas

Comment

I’m not a Mac fan I’m a QPR fan I support whoever managing the club even that mnog Holloway got my support until he turned slightly mental

now you on the other hand follow Holloway not QPR I bet your cokc red raw from bashing one out since Xmas
                        Ive followed rangers since about 73 time mrbourne, so that kind of flaws this loving ollie idea doesnt mate! im 50 now so started from 5 years old, so very used to the highs and lows, obviously ive got a few rangers ex managers who i liked, so try to get over that one if you can.

Yep mush the cup runs been the highlight of the season & hope we continue taking the cup seriously again, certainly great to get a buzz from the cup again, so fair doos to mac on that one

Comment

Your 50 no fukcing way I generally had you done at 18-25 the way you act

you remind of that stalker from Alan Partridge , Jed was his name I reckon you sit in spare room with pics of Ian on your wall knocking one out over old pics

you power ranger , Bobby dunc all sitting there fantasying when Ian had blond hair watching reruns of his witty interviews

im right pinky winky lala and poe

Comment

you remind of that stalker from Alan Partridge , Jed was his name I reckon you sit in spare room with pics of Ian on your wall knocking one out over old pics

you power ranger , Bobby dunc all sitting there fantasying when Ian had blond hair watching reruns of his witty interviews

Definitely had him down for a teenager. Acts like one for sure

Comment

F ucking hell this is one of the best posts I've ever seen on here. Absolute classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                With 13 games played.

5 clean sheets

​​​​3 away wins ( it took knobhead 60 odd games to get 3 away wins)

43% win ratio.

What a difference a manager makes.
                                And hows these updated stats now?? lost now 7 on the run, not won in 9 and have equalled our worst run since 1995!!

Comment

Working...
                                X