No announcement yet.

Pawel. Finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a Jamie Mackie work horse but with a smarter football brain and better quality in my opinion, bit of a Ji Sung Park in the Fergie era.. Works hard for the team, won't moan, works his socks off and will play anywhere, very dependable player. Not sure he's an automatic starter every week but if come crunch time around April time and we have a fellow playoff contender away id imagine he'll play so we set up to get something and not lose. Might seem ike I'm doing him a bit of a disservice but I think the majority of fans see his quality and like his work ethic but can also see his limitations at times.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      I totally agree, Wszołek has done very well since his return.
      perhaps he needed a rest lol
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Always thought he was a good option down the middle as he can finish when in on goal.

Comment

Looks fitter and more aggressive than before. Never a wing back.

Comment

Always thought he looked better as wing back

Comment

Fantastic attitude and a good player but think that rumour that Chelsea were after him might have been bs

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                Fantastic attitude and a good player but think that rumour that Chelsea were after him might have been bs
                Cheeky post but so true

Comment

Deserves his place back in the Poland squad now that he’s being properly managed and utilised, with resulting confidence restored - the reason he’d lost his place under our last manager.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Deserves his place back in the Poland squad now that he’s being properly managed and utilised, with resulting confidence restored - the reason he’d lost his place under our last manager.
                    We've fooked up many a player in our time.

Comment

Like having a new player.

Comment

Good to see more of the doubters coming round.
                        Thing is, initially I wasn't a doubter - I was pro SMc and supported him, I even kept the (by now wavering) faith through those first 4 defeats. But it was the Swansea game that tipped me over the edge, it was such an abject defeat, followed by that gutless display at Blackpool in the cup. I'm pretty sure most of you on here felt the same at that point. Therefore I was sceptical when we began to turn things round; I wanted to see consistency. Now I've seen it, I am back on board.

Comment

This!! He works hard for the team aswell. Even when he played wingback.
                          Last edited by Shania; 29-10-2018, 11:54 AM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Can see Pavel's confidence coming back. Long may it continue!

Comment

Once his confidence increases through regular games, I'd bet we'll see more of him taking full backs on.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                                He's a Jamie Mackie work horse but with a smarter football brain and better quality in my opinion, bit of a Ji Sung Park in the Fergie era.. Works hard for the team, won't moan, works his socks off and will play anywhere, very dependable player. Not sure he's an automatic starter every week but if come crunch time around April time and we have a fellow playoff contender away id imagine he'll play so we set up to get something and not lose. Might seem ike I'm doing him a bit of a disservice but I think the majority of fans see his quality and like his work ethic but can also see his limitations at times.
                                Good to see you back Youve After 5 years too. Don’t leave it so long next time!

Comment

Working...
                                X