• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been very poor so far, Cannot remember him beating his man

Comment

Fair play great cross for the goal.

Comment

Two assists. Forced two saves from the keeper. Great cover for Rangel, too. If that's poor let's have more of that please.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

McClaren still "an average manager at best" Hubs? ;-)
          More than happy to say I think I might be eating my words! Typical knee-jerk football fan eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Two assists. Forced two saves from the keeper. Great cover for Rangel, too. If that's poor let's have more of that please.
            Fitter and more competitive than he's been for a long time.

Comment

Pav had a lot of defending to do first half as Sheff weds had an extra man on the right and Rangel had to come inside more to tighten the gap between him and Leistner so Pav had to cover at right back and couldn't get forward as much as he would've liked but soon got into the game more as the whole team played better and was a threat. McLaren has to try and keep this team going and resist changing too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

We played as wide today as Borat's wizard's sleeve, Dave, which was very, very welcome.
                Just saw that

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  Pav had a lot of defending to do first half as Sheff weds had an extra man on the right and Rangel had to come inside more to tighten the gap between him and Leistner so Pav had to cover at right back and couldn't get forward as much as he would've liked but soon got into the game more as the whole team played better and was a threat. McLaren has to try and keep this team going and resist changing too much.
                  Really wanted him to score last night Pav

Comment

Pav was superb last night - Just needed the goal to cap it off - you knew he was having a good night when he actually shot with his LEFT foot!

Comment

Makes a huge difference having a right winger playing on the right wing - round pegs in round holes and all that

He was unlucky not to score again, but still great to see Pav in full flow like he was 2 years ago

3 games in 6 days will be tough but looking forward to seeing him start on Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

More than happy to say I think I might be eating my words! Typical knee-jerk football fan eh?

Good to see more of the doubters coming round.

Comment

Thought he was superb last night. Getting back to where he was when he joined after Holloway destroyed his confidence by making him a RB.

Comment

Not the best but for me we always look.more competitive with him in the side...still remember him mugging foolems odei last season to equalise.
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Needs to start every game right now. No tactical changing b#llsh1t just play to our strengths and let the opposition worry about us for a change. Over the last couple of years managers have been far too negative and defensive minded and that's cost us.

Comment

I totally agree, Wszołek has done very well since his return.
                                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X