Pawel. Finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

McClaren still "an average manager at best" Hubs? ;-)
    Hmmm. Like so many managers we've endured at LR he seems to take ages to see and act upon the bleedin' obvious. I will reserve my judgement on that score for now, but hats off to him for making the changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Looked more like a 4-4-1-1 to me Dave with Eze just behind Hemed. As good as 442 though.
      Yeah sounds good. I thought from team sheet it was 4231, but fellas talking about
      good to see width sounds like we did well

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Hmmm. Like so many managers we've endured at LR he seems to take ages to see and act upon the bleedin' obvious. I will reserve my judgement on that score for now, but hats off to him for making the changes.
        Four games is ´´ages'' for you?

Comment

Hate to disagree with Stanley, who's opinion I value greatly, but it was pretty much a 442 with Eze occasionally dropping back to 4411 and sometimes Geoff dropping back to 4132. But guess, these days, these things are fluid. As well as we played today (against a really s hite team, mind) I think we'd have been better with Wells in instead of Eze next to Hemed..... I'll fetch my tin hat.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Yeah sounds good. I thought from team sheet it was 4231, but fellas talking about
            good to see width sounds like we did well
            We played as wide today as Borat's wizard's sleeve, Dave, which was very, very welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Four games is ´´ages'' for you?
              Where are your' four games' coming from? Whole bloody season so far I'm talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

Where are your' four games' coming from? Whole bloody season so far I'm talking about.
                So 17 points from our last nine games is not good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Hate to disagree with Stanley, who's opinion I value greatly, but it was pretty much a 442 with Eze occasionally dropping back to 4411 and sometimes Geoff dropping back to 4132. But guess, these days, these things are fluid. As well as we played today (against a really s hite team, mind) I think we'd have been better with Wells in instead of Eze next to Hemed..... I'll fetch my tin hat.
                  No tin hat required from me 77, the guy has flashes of brilliance but is still very much a work in progress project. I've argued with my mate that he shouldn't play in the middle where getting stuck in isn't his game, nor should he play wide when he doesn't track back but if we are going to play him up or just behind like yesterday he MUST work harder without the ball. A few times yesterday a defender had a bouncing ball to deal with but Eze just jogs towards them instead of defending from the front putting them under pressure and probably getting fouled. It's a difficult one because I wouldn't want him left out either!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Best performance since premier league for me
                    Really? Would say Sheffield Wednesday at home last season for me was our last really decent performance. Absolutely creamed them in 15 minutes.

Comment

Best performance since premier league for me
                      shocking opinion . JN

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Really? Would say Sheffield Wednesday at home last season for me was our last really decent performance. Absolutely creamed them in 15 minutes.
                        Then we hung in rest of Match from memory mush. Saturday we were totally dominant bossed game from first kick to last

Comment

Then we hung in rest of Match from memory mush. Saturday we were totally dominant bossed game from first kick to last
                          Think the 2nd half they started to play but we were 4-0 up on the hour and I can't remember thinking they would get anything out of it. Bit like the Norwich game a week or so before. About the only highlights I can think of last season!

Comment

im actually starting to like maclaren hes got a really organized defence if we keep grinding away we could get into the play offs spot and you know us we always win the play offs
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              im actually starting to like maclaren hes got a really organized defence if we keep grinding away we could get into the play offs spot and you know us we always win the play offs
                              Apart from that Cardiff one

Comment

Back in the starting 11 tonight too

Comment

Working...
                                X