Pawel. Finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pawel. Finally.

So good to see him start out wide. Played very well. Great balance and shape to the team. Plenty of width either side playing that 442. Finally. Geoff and Luongo excellent in the middle. Three easy points, but should have taken out chances to win by a hatful.

He was my MOM 77

So positive on the ball he gets it and first intention is to go forwards. Plus he makes clever runs.

Played himself into starting eleven today

Comment

We don't do "hammering "teams ,but any 2-0 away win is good enough for me

Comment

Yep, finally a team with a bit of balance and we were all over them. Looking up.

Comment

If he just knew how to score.....

Comment

yeah, he shouldve taken that one clever pass to him in the box first time.
            Rangers Til I Die
            follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              He was my MOM 77

So positive on the ball he gets it and first intention is to go forwards. Plus he makes clever runs.

Played himself into starting eleven today
              Mine too, West. No route one at all today. So pleasing. Ipswich are poor, but we last played that well away at Fulham.

Comment

Best performance since premier league for me

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                  If he just knew how to score.....
                  I've seen Pav score some great goals, that one at Fulham springs to mind. First of all, he has to actually play to stand a chance of scoring, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post

I've seen Pav score some great goals, that one at Fulham springs to mind. First of all, he has to actually play to stand a chance of scoring, right?

Agree but I do understand the Good Doc's frustration, there were a couple of times today for example when he was in a good position to shoot 1st time but he took an extra touch and it was off, overall a very good match for him!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      So good to see him start out wide. Played very well. Great balance and shape to the team. Plenty of width either side playing that 442. Finally. Geoff and Luongo excellent in the middle. Three easy points, but should have taken out chances to win by a hatful.
                      Agreed mate great to also have a manager who sees his mistakes and acts on them.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        442?...was that our formation today?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

442?...was that our formation today?
                          Looked more like a 4-4-1-1 to me Dave with Eze just behind Hemed. As good as 442 though.

Comment

Freeman was good today too on the left wing

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Yep, finally a team with a bit of balance and we were all over them. Looking up.
                              McClaren still "an average manager at best" Hubs? ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X