Harry Redknapp has....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Redknapp has....

Harry Redknapp has apparently been confirmed on this years "I'm a celebrity get me out of here".

Fark me this should either be funny or very cringy. Let's hope he doesn't give em bu11sh1t and has to cower out of doing trials as i wanna see him squirm and do every one of them.
    ​​​In an interview he said he said about his wife Sandra: "I wouldn't cope. I'm useless. She treats me like a baby. She does everything. I can't cook, I can't make a coffee, I can't do nothing."

Nothing changes there eh Harry. Couldn't manage a football team either. Also confirmed so far is Anne Hegarty from The Chase and Sair Khan from Coronation street.

Others rumoured are Nick Knowles, Inbetweeners actress Emily Atack, Hollyoaks' Stephanie Waring, Love Island's Alexandra Crane and The Saturday's star Frankie Bridge.
    Holly Willoughby will stand in for Ant McPartlin.
    Last edited by qprjeff1882; 20-10-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Hope he falls out of his hammock.

Comment

I can hear him already!!!

It’s difficult, there’s no easy days in the jungle, it’s going be tough but with few more dingle dollars we can make a difference and perhaps get few more meals and the boy Niko in the jungle

Comment

He'll need to be careful not to melt his candlewax face on the campfire.

Comment

Well we know three things already:
            1) The slimy bugs won't go near family
            2) He will leave early citing dodgy knees but still take his full payment
            3) The whole production company will go skint.

Comment

Fantastic! Nobody has come close to matching Mylene Klass's soapy shower in a tiny bikini but 'Arry can surely give her a run for her money by wiggling his ass covered in suds at the camera.........

Comment

Every qpr fan has to vote him to do every challenge

Comment

Frankie Bridge? Watch out for JT then...

Comment

His knee got better then,,,,,,
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Harry Redknapp has apparently been confirmed on this years "I'm a celebrity get me out of here".

Fark me this should either be funny or very cringy. Let's hope he doesn't give em bu11sh1t and has to cower out of doing trials as i wanna see him squirm and do every one of them.
                      ​​​In an interview he said he said about his wife Sandra: "I wouldn't cope. I'm useless. She treats me like a baby. She does everything. I can't cook, I can't make a coffee, I can't do nothing."

Nothing changes there eh Harry. Couldn't manage a football team either. Also confirmed so far is Anne Hegarty from The Chase and Sair Khan from Coronation street.
                      But what about that bad knee?....

.....Ah tis a miracle

Comment

Will be ####ing brilliant. Oh that kangaroo bolllock was aaaaaabbbbbbsoluty triffic top class

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          Will be ####ing brilliant. Oh that kangaroo bolllock was aaaaaabbbbbbsoluty triffic top class
                          Hahahahahhaha that f ucking cracked me up. I really hope he gets to do these trials

Comment

Brilliant comments lads, its a absolute joke imo. Harry will be the biggest diva ever to in there. Imagine the excuses he will come out with and the ballocks he will spout
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

see it now ,yeah fantastic snake ,tried to bring one to spurs,smashing scorpion,great feet triffic,looked at him when at pompey
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X