QPR and the far right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vespa View Post
    No one is saying there arn`t paedophiles in every race , but the paedophile grooming gangs that have been preying on young vulnerable girls are made up mainly by pakistani muslim men , and the reason theyve been allowed to get away with it for so long is because the police and local authorities were too scared of being labelled racist to protect the young mainly white girls .
    Dress things up all you like ,but there is a problem in some muslim communities , with pakistani men preying on underage white girls.
    yep it goes on,but then u got drugs gangs all over country,but they not marching about that.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
      [/B]

Everyone thinks that child grooming needs addressing regardless of other politics........
      So why go there saturday to counter protest then Johhny.....Not you, but these face covered trouble makers.

Comment

No one is saying there arn`t paedophiles in every race , but the paedophile grooming gangs that have been preying on young vulnerable girls are made up mainly by pakistani muslim men , and the reason theyve been allowed to get away with it for so long is because the police and local authorities were too scared of being labelled racist to protect the young mainly white girls .
        Dress things up all you like ,but there is a problem in some muslim communities , with pakistani men preying on underage white girls.
        And that vesps is bang on the money. I despise equally whatever colour/religion. Has to be said well done.
        And equally guilty are the police,councillors and politicians some of who apprently heard rumours and
        brushed it under the carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

yep it goes on,but then u got drugs gangs all over country,but they not marching about that.
          drugs gangs havnt been allowed to get away with it because of their religion /race ,in the way that these muslim paedos have ,and that is the difference
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

mate drugs gangs running riot all over country,it like a war zone round here.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Spot on.

Comment

Men of all ethnic backgrounds rape woman, children and other men ......90% of convicted sex offenders are white..... Why aren't stephen and his football 'lads' ######## kicking up about ALL sex offenders.

Maybe it's because no one is going to criticise or question you when you target such vile criminals, but the fact that they choose to focus on muslim criminals should highlight to you what their real agenda.

Comment

Think you are missing the point as of course there are men from all races and religions who commit these crimes but surely we must all highlight that the authorities ignoring organised gangs simply because they are a different religion in case we offend them will no longer be tolerated by decent minded people and they must be brought to justice and yes I would say the same if it was a gang of white men from a leafy suburb doing the same

Comment

Men of all ethnic backgrounds rape woman, children and other men ......90% of convicted sex offenders are white..... Why aren't stephen and his football 'lads' ######## kicking up about ALL sex offenders.

Maybe it's because no one is going to criticise or question you when you target such vile criminals, but the fact that they choose to focus on muslim criminals should highlight to you what their real agenda.
                    Have to agree with this. Predatory men will always go for vulnerable children and will seek positions of authority - see all the news about child abuse in the Catholic Church and closer to home with all the scandal of football coaches. Its easy to blame Islam and foreign culture - soft targets, but it's not Islam or culture it's individual men deciding to do bad things. They deliberately choose to interpret their relgion/culture to suit their agenda.

The authorities rightly don't want to blame an entire community for actions of a few. Are all football fans responsible for actions of a few hooligans?

What nobody wants to talk about is why these girls tend to come from such broken homes and communities. Local authorities have let these families down. The lack of investment in schools means these children are ignored making them easy pickings for pedo scum. Whipping up hysteria about Muslims won't solve anything. We have laws and there isn't exception. Provatcive protesting just undermines free speech and the real issue.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      Think you are missing the point as of course there are men from all races and religions who commit these crimes but surely we must all highlight that the authorities ignoring organised gangs simply because they are a different religion in case we offend them will no longer be tolerated by decent minded people and they must be brought to justice and yes I would say the same if it was a gang of white men from a leafy suburb doing the same
                      I agree with you Isles, but can't help but think that nazi salutes and nationalist chanting will somewhat dilute the message..

Comment

I agree with you Isles, but can't help but think that nazi salutes and nationalist chanting will somewhat dilute the message..
                        I took part in laying a QPR wreath at London Bridge about a year ago but because the marches have taken place during International breaks I have not been to any of them but to be honest if I did not follow the National side then I would have gone but would have left sharpish if I saw anyone giving Nazi salutes or chanting anything derogatory about any race

Comment

That is the post Isle, agree sir

Comment

I think we always had a tradition of not being particularly right wing, particularly in the mid to early 70s. Plenty of black support in evidence, plenty of left leaning individuals, plenty of weed on the balcony, and plenty of artsy liberal types sat under cover. Plenty of eccentrics too who were frankly beyond political affiliation. Exactly what you'd expect a team from down the bush to be, in fact. Great times.

Regarding the n on ce question. Mrs 9k worked in social and they all knew that by far the largest % of perpertrators came from within the extended family and were known to the victim. Twas ever thus.

Comment

there are bacon's in every race.... what i find alarming is when these crimes happen some communities shut shop and won't talk to the police , pretend it didn't happen , turn a blind eye .

Comment

I took part in laying a QPR wreath at London Bridge about a year ago but because the marches have taken place during International breaks I have not been to any of them but to be honest if I did not follow the National side then I would have gone but would have left sharpish if I saw anyone giving Nazi salutes or chanting anything derogatory about any race
                                Was also there Isles that day and it was far more dignified that what went on at the weekend which has me contemplating marching again(unfortunately a few d@ckheads but then again I had a great chat with a very informative and middle class elderly lady during the march which was quite enlightening)
                                There is a problem in this country which the authorities seem reluctant to tackle and some of us have had enough of it and genuinely worry about our childrens and grandchildrens future.Far too easy to smear the likes of me with a racist tag when nothing can be further from the truth.
                                As for anyone giving a Nazi salute, did not see it but if i had i certainly would have dug out the perpetrator.

Comment

Working...
                                X