QPR and the far right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Doesn't mean I'd want to go marching in droves with others of the same mindset.
    me neither but each to their own, as i get older i just cant be bothered with much anymore.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

me neither but each to their own, as i get older i just cant be bothered with much anymore.
      Same tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

It was always going to be hijacked by stephen and his little englanders.
        His mother is Irish and his dad is Scottish.. That must be inconvenient for him

Comment

Don't class myself far right........just always right

But agree with Lyme, voting for law & order is far right. If you think child grooming needs dealing with, as the dfla do
          then your far right, as opposed to antifa who it seems support child grooming and rape.....very strange stance

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

But agree with Lyme, voting for law & order is far right. If you think child grooming needs dealing with, as the dfla do
            then your far right, as opposed to antifa who it seems support child grooming and rape.....very strange stance
            That Antifa lot come across as a bunch of unwashed, upper crust posing as hooligans fools. Cause more trouble than the people they counter protest.

They are the real anarchists.

Comment

there probably is a fair few whom really care about such issues and dont feel there is much chance of change,but alot are just up for a tear up and look at me

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

That Antifa lot come across as a bunch of unwashed, upper crust posing as hooligans fools. Cause more trouble than the people they counter protest.

They are the real anarchists.
                Agree Jim, strikes me as a lot of rich kids, "rebelling".
                I have read a few posts on here from some of you proper London working lads,
                and i just think you guys would put the wind right up these wannabees.
                I wouldn't mess with some people on here, and i know you're all lovely...

Comment

there probably is a fair few whom really care about such issues and dont feel there is much chance of change,but alot are just up for a tear up and look at me
                  Agree with you too mate

Comment

i dont remember any NF presence back in the day and hardly any ,if any racial chanting at Rangers . I was always proud of the fact we had black and Irish supporters unlike the boneheads at SW6 , standing in the Benches at Stamford Bridge Nazi saluting
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

we was anti semitic, dogs abuse to spurs,gas a jew etc.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        i dont remember any NF presence back in the day and hardly any ,if any racial chanting at Rangers . I was always proud of the fact we had black and Irish supporters unlike the boneheads at SW6 , standing in the Benches at Stamford Bridge Nazi saluting
                        worse is they try to deny their past

Comment

Everyone thinks that child grooming needs addressing regardless of other politics........

Comment

the thing that shoots these groups down is they say its about criminal issues but its mainly focussed on asian muslim related crime. Where as crime knows no colour or race as burglary rape arm robbery cyber crime etc etc are carried out across all spectrums of society.Same as peadophiles are white black brown yellow old and young. but these groups seem to pick and choose.

Comment

the thing that shoots these groups down is they say its about criminal issues but its mainly focussed on asian muslim related crime. Where as crime knows no colour or race as burglary rape arm robbery cyber crime etc etc are carried out across all spectrums of society.Same as peadophiles are white black brown yellow old and young. but these groups seem to pick and choose.
                              100% agree

Comment

No one is saying there arn`t paedophiles in every race , but the paedophile grooming gangs that have been preying on young vulnerable girls are made up mainly by pakistani muslim men , and the reason theyve been allowed to get away with it for so long is because the police and local authorities were too scared of being labelled racist to protect the young mainly white girls .
                                Dress things up all you like ,but there is a problem in some muslim communities , with pakistani men preying on underage white girls.
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X