QPR and the far right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR and the far right...

Bit of a random one, from conversations I've had with older Leeds, Millwall, West Ham and Chelsea fans I know and from what's online I understand that the NF had a foothold with certain fans of these clubs, distrubting leaflets, selling magazine, racist chanting etc...Did this ever catch on at QPR or were we a fairly liberal fanbase in that sense?

I wouldn’t want to be handing out NF leaflets next to the white city estate , would you ?

Comment

Have you had a read of the QPR free zone recently? Some fairly right of right views on there.....

Comment

Saw a few pics of QPR lads at that FLA march Saturday gone with a lot of anti Irish and anti Asian comments underneath which was disappointing to see.

That whole movement started as an anti terror org which was great it but seems to have morphed into an EDL style turn out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Have you had a read of the QPR free zone recently? Some fairly right of right views on there.....
          hardly extreme right Hubs. Let's be honest, you are labelled Nazi scum if you vote Conservative these days
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Saw a few pics of QPR lads at that FLA march Saturday gone with a lot of anti Irish and anti Asian comments underneath which was disappointing to see.

That whole movement started as an anti terror org which was great it but seems to have morphed into an EDL style turn out now.
            It was always going to be hijacked by stephen and his little englanders.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post

hardly extreme right Hubs. Let's be honest, you are labelled Nazi scum if you vote Conservative these days
              Yep.....

Comment

Thought this was another thread about playing proper right wingers !

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

It was always going to be hijacked by stephen and his little englanders.
                  Real shame. Some good lads from Rangers there.

Can't be associating myself with all that tripe.

Comment

I am pretty sure they used to try and sell the newspapers on the away specials.

Comment

i was at the FA cup game at elland rd back in the 80's . they had stalls outside selling NF literature , my favourite chant of the day was " arthur daley is a w@nker is a w@nker ".

Comment

end of day everyone has had a racist thought, it not just anti black jew muslim, People are naturally always thinking they better than others. End of day we all born breath eat bleed die.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Compared to most clubs with our obvious postcode not as much now but certainly 50’s-90’s we bucked the trend with many Irish and black fans and as a successful small team and under siege at times support we had to stick together regardless . Like some posters have stated some of our lot are going with this latest football lads alliance in my option nonese but each to their own . In recent years I have heard on many an occasion some of our lot saying how much they hate W12 and are pleased to have left because of XYZ . Don’t get that myself W12 has always been challenging, a place of high immigration and a place even though I don’t live there never want to hear it slagged off . Still my manor .

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                            end of day everyone has had a racist thought, it not just anti black jew muslim, People are naturally always thinking they better than others. End of day we all born breath eat bleed die.
                            Doesn't mean I'd want to go marching in droves with others of the same mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                              Compared to most clubs with our obvious postcode not as much now but certainly 50’s-90’s we bucked the trend with many Irish and black fans and as a successful small team and under siege at times support we had to stick together regardless . Like some posters have stated some of our lot are going with this latest football lads alliance in my option nonese but each to their own . In recent years I have heard on many an occasion some of our lot saying how much they hate W12 and are pleased to have left because of XYZ . Don’t get that myself W12 has always been challenging, a place of high immigration and a place even though I don’t live there never want to hear it slagged off . Still my manor .
                              Very true.

Comment

Working...
                              X