Home county's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    Slough n wexham park be big qpr strongholds....n bognor regis n pagham...plenty of ex west londoners down there
    My old mate Janie lives in Bognor .. she still has a torch for me facto ..old school Harlesden Ranger .

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

theres a couple about in bracknell. i often get a "u rs" from a random guy whenever i wear a qpr shirt in public. i don't see any qpr shirts when i'm on the train from bracknell though
      You R’ss.. probably me pissed

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

one of my kids lives in binfield he's one of us or i'd disown him
        my local is the Victoria Arms .. Binfield basically Bracknell unless your selling your house

Comment

Originally posted by OldR

I live near Wimbledon Chase - been there 4 years - but a boring near tea totaler now. Occasionally head over to the Leather Bottle but normally up for a Sunday Roast in one of the pubs in the village.
          was in their last year after a football match at dundonald rec

Comment

[QUOTE=Bracknell Neil;n2490011]
            my local is the Victoria Arms .. Binfield basically Bracknell unless your selling your house

[/QUO my ex and her lot drink in the binfield club , cheap on all account

Comment

went to a wedding once in Ireland town called Viginia and a lot of the town supported QPR ,because back in the 70's most of the town worked on building the Ellerslie rd stand and Jim Gregory gave out S/T as a bonus and a lot of the people and there families stayed with QPR
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by OldR

I live near Wimbledon Chase - been there 4 years - but a boring near tea totaler now. Occasionally head over to the Leather Bottle but normally up for a Sunday Roast in one of the pubs in the village.
                I know it well! Went to school there. Never went to the Leather Bottle that often, the only pub me and mates could all agree on was the Grove Tavern in South Wimbledon which is sadly gone now. The pubs on the common are nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

was in their last year after a football match at dundonald rec
                  Did you ever go to Emma Hamilton? That pub was a dump!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

there was a big mob of us at southfields one year when chelsea tube came in lol
                    Lol, would have loved to seen that.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

I know it well! Went to school there. Never went to the Leather Bottle that often, the only pub me and mates could all agree on was the Grove Tavern in South Wimbledon which is sadly gone now. The pubs on the common are nice.
                      i was in the Grove with an ex girlfriend ,it kicked off ,she got involved because she knew some of the geezers in there , she ended up decking some fella ( she was out of Mitcham ! ) , i couldn`t get out of there quick enough that night .
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

i was in the Grove with an ex girlfriend ,it kicked off ,she got involved because she knew some of the geezers in there , she ended up decking some fella ( she was out of Mitcham ! ) , i couldn`t get out of there quick enough that night .
                        You can take the girl out of Mitcham eh mate

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

You can take the girl out of Mitcham eh mate
                          So true ! But i`m from Rose Hill ,so i can`t say too much !
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

So true ! But i`m from Rose Hill ,so i can`t say too much !
                            Good point, well made

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post

Was the Grove Tavern opposite South Wimbledon tube? Vaguely remember a pub there from my days living in SW London.

Comment

There's quite a few supporters of London teams in Farnborough (the proper one, with the airport, not the one in Kent) as there was a huge GLC (remember them?) overspill estate built here in the sixties/seventies and a lot of families from Hammersmith and Battersea. Mostly Chelsea but you get a few R's and also Fulham, Brentford and the North London clubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X