Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean Smith appointed Villa manager along with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg1882
    replied
    Think the power struggle will be interesting. The #### is a big name and former teammate to some of the squad yet he falls below smith in the hierarchy. I can see smith getting the bungle at some point if the players as I suspect they will look to the #### for advice over him

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Can't imagine anything worse as a manager than having Terry breathing over your shoulder. Nightmare scenario that could scupper Smith and Villa.
    Presumably the Villa board picked Terry for the job rather than Smith?

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Good manager and no doubt the other ###### will be a very good number 2.

Personally i I hope they crash & burn.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Can't imagine anything worse as a manager than having Terry breathing over your shoulder. Nightmare scenario that could scupper Smith and Villa.
    Hopefully Hud.

Leave a comment:

• Hubble
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Smith is a good manager but I don’t think villa will give him the time to put his stamp on the squad , they want promotion straight away , If he doesn’t get promoted this season I reckon Terry will be in charge by next season.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Artful View Post
    Certainly an appointment that the media love. Makes national news, not for the appointment of manager but for the appointment of the racist. I unashamedly have an agenda around this, so here goes. Simon Jordan has said Villa need promotion this year or FFP will crucify them. Really, really hoping that they don’t go up as I have a firm belief that it is going to take a so called ‘big club’ to be massively fined/points deducted to awaken the EFL When it happens to a small club like ours it just creates ripples and the reaction of how dare we spend beyond our means and slap us back down, be interesting the reaction if it was a perceived bigger club.
    Very good view Arty

Leave a comment:

• Artful
    replied
    Certainly an appointment that the media love. Makes national news, not for the appointment of manager but for the appointment of the racist. I unashamedly have an agenda around this, so here goes. Simon Jordan has said Villa need promotion this year or FFP will crucify them. Really, really hoping that they don’t go up as I have a firm belief that it is going to take a so called ‘big club’ to be massively fined/points deducted to awaken the EFL When it happens to a small club like ours it just creates ripples and the reaction of how dare we spend beyond our means and slap us back down, be interesting the reaction if it was a perceived bigger club.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
    Dean Smith is a very good manager and a good appointment for Villa in their current position.
    I am not sure why he would agree to have Terry as Assistant especially as Terry was quoted yesterday as saying he wanted to be a Manager. Can only put him under pressure.
    Croxy I can't imagine for one minute that your'e suggesting he will get anything other than 100% loyalty from J Terry

Leave a comment:

• croxleyhoops
    replied
    Dean Smith is a very good manager and a good appointment for Villa in their current position.
    I am not sure why he would agree to have Terry as Assistant especially as Terry was quoted yesterday as saying he wanted to be a Manager. Can only put him under pressure.

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    They haven't got a lot wrong with the way they run the club for quite some time now , leaves me to think they'll probably get their new managerial appointment right

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Reckon he will do well there. Interesting to see impact it has on Brentford. There fans wanted him out start of last season but he turned it round

Will watch from a distance

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Spoke to a mate at work who's a bees fan, he's not bothered in the slightest. Personally think Villa is too big for Smith.

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Who gives a #### except bees fans

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    started a topic Dean Smith appointed Villa manager along with...

Dean Smith appointed Villa manager along with...

John Terry as his assistant. Thoughts.
    Mods please keep this up lol.
Working...
X