Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dean Smith appointed Villa manager along with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In sure many of us will be on hand to give j t a warm welcome when they roll into the Bush later this month

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      In sure many of us will be on hand to give j t a warm welcome when they roll into the Bush later this month
      Think I will get a ticket just behind away dugout so I can give him a special welcome .

Comment

Maybe the Villa players will have to use Chelsea's training ground if they want Terry to coach them...otherwise video link up maybe

Comment

I hope they go down

Comment

Small club manager goes to big club with big expectations.....oh dear!

Comment

Croxy I can't imagine for one minute that your'e suggesting he will get anything other than 100% loyalty from J Terry
              If Villa start winning games JT, as an ex England captain, will get all the credit from the Media. If they lose a few games, JT will rubbing his hands, expecting to be appointed Manager asap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                Can't imagine anything worse as a manager than having Terry breathing over your shoulder. Nightmare scenario that could scupper Smith and Villa.
                There is one thing worse Hubs, JT breathing over a mans wife’s shoulder.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Love or hate JT there no denying he was a quality defender. And if you get your side hard to concede you a massive step to doing well
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Use to quite like Villa always a decent game but not now. Just don’t see how players will respect Terry, he had one misdemeanour after another throughout his career and I’m not sure I know another player, so hated throughout football fans across the UK. He will no doubt slip up again as the Terry family just can’t behave.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                      Use to quite like Villa always a decent game but not now. Just don’t see how players will respect Terry, he had one misdemeanour after another throughout his career and I’m not sure I know another player, so hated throughout football fans across the UK. He will no doubt slip up again as the Terry family just can’t behave.
                      He's Teflon Kit. You only have to see how he got away with what he CLEARLY called Anton Ferdinand with other black players, particularly Cashley, turning a blind eye. Great defender, total Rsole. Just hope we give him plenty when he comes here like we did at Villa. He didn't like it and it showed.

Comment

They haven't got a lot wrong with the way they run the club for quite some time now , leaves me to think they'll probably get their new managerial appointment right
                        Brentford have a model that works well for them and is something that this club has failed to do on a consistent basis over the last decade or so (apart from Warnock).

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                          Love or hate JT there no denying he was a quality defender. And if you get your side hard to concede you a massive step to doing well
                          so was Tony Adams, but he was and still is, a terrible coach, manager or assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

so was Tony Adams, but he was and still is, a terrible coach, manager or assistant.
                            He was a sick man Stan couldn't fight the Booze

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

That is absolutely spot on. Everything he has done managerial-wise has been terrible. Some just aren't cut out for it. Plenty of ex Man Utd players are the same. Think because they've been managed by the best they can simply do the same.

Comment

i don't think jt is quite cut out to be a manager. great player yes and a good leader but he just doesn't strike me as a comprimising or smart guy compared to lampard who i think will have a great career in managing.

Comment

Working...
                                X