Angel Rangel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Rangel

Current contract expires mid Jan 2019, can we extend or are we restricted given ffp ban?

Really impressed me since he has joined. Fairly solid on the pitch and always talking to players around him and guiding the team.

Off the pitch he also seems to be having a positive impact and to me has all the qualities to be the club captain this year. I find the Leinster decision slightly odd to be honest and feel someone of Rangel’s experience would be a better fit.
    Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 04-09-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Spot on mate

Comment

Normal for a CB to be captain for communication purposes on the pitch. Not sure who our club captain is though?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Normal for a CB to be captain for communication purposes on the pitch. Not sure who our club captain is though?
          I think I read somewhere that Leistner is captain at the moment but Grant Hall is club captain.

As for Rangel, I wasn't too convinced by him signing but he's proven to be a very solid defender. I like him, and hope Osman Kakay and other young defenders learn from him.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Experienced professional. Turns up and does the job.

Comment

Also wasn't sure about Rangel but a calming influence and solid performer
              good for the youngsters.

Comment

He was really poor against Wigan. Glad he was better game against brum because he needed to raise his level
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Intelligent bloke, an asset for the club.

https://twitter.com/QPR/status/10369...Frangel%2F%234

Comment

Was against his signing before he arrived, but have changed my mind. Decent player and good example on the pitch and articulate off it - well done good signing

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
                      Was against his signing before he arrived, but have changed my mind. Decent player and good example on the pitch and articulate off it - well done good signing

Comment

A lo of Swansea fans wanted him to get a new contract because of his professionalism. Bit like us and Clint Hill.

Comment

Good player who has fitted in straightaway but I do feel sorry for Kakay as think he was most consistent player this season so far

other then age not sure why so many were anti Rangel pre arrival?? Never been a trouble maker and total professional who bolsters experience. What’s he done now to change perceptions in what two/three games

don’t think he’s had bag game in hoops so far Shame he’s only here until December

Comment

Him on Twitter

Still beyond me how we didn’t take the 3 points in a game where we were superior in every department. It shows we are heading in the right direction, solid team performance that was!
                            Special mention to the R’s, different class, loud and proud!
                            10:22 AM - Sep 3, 2018

Comment

Really starting to love the man! so much experience and thought he was superb last night!

Anyone else loving him?

Comment

Working...
                              X