Angel Rangel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWest_Ranger View Post
    Really starting to love the man! so much experience and thought he was superb last night!

Anyone else loving him?
    Yes, very much so. Intelligent player too, which always helps.

Just hope we can keep him for at least the whole season.

Comment

I like Rangel and agree with how he has fit in and what he brings but personally am looking forward to Furlong coming back into the side.

Comment

Hope we can tie Rangel down till the end of the season at least. albeit for furlong and kakay development.

Comment

Rangel second half when Lynch lost header from set piece went ballistic and gave him huge rocket. Was great to see the passion

Comment

The new Nelsen / Dunne.

players that joined that many suspected were past it and have proved us so so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Rangel second half when Lynch lost header from set piece went ballistic and gave him huge rocket. Was great to see the passion
              Love to see that attitude. Not been enough of it for a while.

Comment

Hopefully he will stay on until the end of the season.

He seems to have potential management abilities much in the same way as Roberto Martinez did, perhaps a future head coach / manager at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWest_Ranger View Post
                  Really starting to love the man! so much experience and thought he was superb last night!

Anyone else loving him?
                  Robbie does,he wrote a song about him
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Surely the board have to be looking at signing him up for the rest of the season. If not an 18 month deal. He has brought so many qualities with him that i think we would be stupid not to have him around. Leadership and solid, whats not to like.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Experienced professional. Turns up and does the job.
                      Except at Swansea when he was done up like a kipper for their first....

Comment

I think he has been awesome and deserves a contract extension until the end of the season. Great attitude, great professional

Comment

Id go further...he wants to play another 3 years.
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Excellent pro and surprised Swansea didn’t keep him around. Captain material imo and I hope they extend his contract.

Comment

No idea how to post a video from Twitter on here, but he posted a cool one up of his son’s birthday party. Have a look.

Comment

its a difficult one although angel has remendous defensive attributes ,furlong is better going forward and as furlong is so young and can only get better i would want furlong to come back and return to the right back position but well done maclaren for bringing in such a great replacement at such short notice
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X