Hughesless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

....or Cardiff.... as Joey said ‘he always leaves teams in a worst state than when he arrived’.... I HATE the f.ucker
    not so sure... aren't tan and uncle pals??? surely uncle would only recommend him if he thought tan wanted his pants pulling down...

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Had he EVER managed outside the premiership?
      Nope because he is obviously too good to manage a non top 20 club...

Comment

with his pay offs he dont need to work much,nice bit of tv work to tie him over week to week and leave the rest in bank.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Look out Spanish 2nd division here he comes!

I thought his record with us was bad but with southampton it was even worse - But at least he won't have left them saddled with Debt and players they can't shift like he did with us.
          Kia Joorabchian not his agent anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            with his pay offs he dont need to work much,nice bit of tv work to tie him over week to week and leave the rest in bank.
            Not sure he has the personality to work on TV, he would send us to sleep.

Comment

Thing with MH I never knew what his style of football was and it seems to be a common trait with all the teams he's mismanaged. Love em or loathe em Olly and Arry have a style of play. SM also has a style which is keeping the ball and getting it up the pitch quickly mainly along the wings .

if someone said to me how did you play under Hughes I wouldn't have a scooby.

Comment

Just read he's accumulated an estimated £18m in pay-offs for each time he's been sacked. Truly incredible. He's also the first manager to be sacked twice in the premiership in a calendar year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  I think managing has always been a bit of a hobby for him.

Comment

But he has never been relegated. Ar*sh*le. Always knew how to spoil the Press so that they always supported him.

Comment

The next manager of Bury.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        The next manager of Bury.
                        Well his managerial career needs to be interred...

Comment

Wonder where he will turn up next?? how do chairman keep employing this failure, mind you with the madness that happens at our place, we probably will,???

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Just read he's accumulated an estimated £18m in pay-offs for each time he's been sacked. Truly incredible. He's also the first manager to be sacked twice in the premiership in a calendar year.
                            Kia.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                              Thing with MH I never knew what his style of football was and it seems to be a common trait with all the teams he's mismanaged. Love em or loathe em Olly and Arry have a style of play. SM also has a style which is keeping the ball and getting it up the pitch quickly mainly along the wings .

if someone said to me how did you play under Hughes I wouldn't have a scooby.
                              I would....crap

Comment

He has never been relegated because his gets sacked before the end of the season but his last 2 teams did us and Stoke and both still paying for the ######s #### work.

Comment

Working...
                                X