No announcement yet.

Hughesless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacked again and only 6 months after signing a new contract so the charlatan gets yet another nice pay off. Premier league management is the only career I know where you can do a terrible job and well rewarded when you get sacked.

Comment

Thats the best thing Southampton have done in a long time !

Comment

That’s got to be it for his career - surely no-one in the top 2 divisions would give him another go!

Comment

I was gobsmacked when Sotton went in for Sparky. Utterly mystifying call.
          I could saved them time, points and money, as could many of us.

Massive wrong turn before the ink was dry. Tempting to point the finger at the Sotton board for this aberration, but prior to that they'd been doing sterling work so you have to forgive them one epic blunder.

Comment

Look out Spanish 2nd division here he comes!

I thought his record with us was bad but with southampton it was even worse - But at least he won't have left them saddled with Debt and players they can't shift like he did with us.

Comment

Wouldn't be surprised to see him somewhere like Sheffield Wednesday next

Comment

Guess the writing was on the wall when they let a 2 goal lead slip against fellow strugglers at the weekend.

Comment

This guy totally destroyed our club
                  Why we are in this shitte now
                  Bad signings after Bad signings
                  Destroyed our dream in one year that some of us have waited a lifetime for on here plank

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    Look out Spanish 2nd division here he comes!
                    Probably the best move for El cabeza púbica

Comment

They didn't hang about until it was too late....like we did.

Comment

Mind you Harrys 36 million on 5 shite players didnt help did it
                        Caulker Mutch Sandro Fer + 12 million on defender ....oh my god
                        Most of these never played ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Wouldn't be surprised to see him somewhere like Sheffield Wednesday next
                          ....or Cardiff.... as Joey said ‘he always leaves teams in a worst state than when he arrived’.... I HATE the f.ucker

Comment

poor old mrs hughes she'll have him moping round the house all day now , imagine waking up to his morose mush every morning

Comment

The strange thing is where ever he goes he keeps the same “Back room team” Surly if he believes he’s doing a good job , it must be them ?
                              F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Had he EVER managed outside the premiership? Apart from Wales of course. Sadly he'll have the impression if himself that he's too good for the championship. And sadly he'll have another job within a couple of months. He always does. One of these people in life who always land on their feet no matter how sh1t they do.

Comment

Working...
                                X