Hughesless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughesless

I know I should just let it go but....I HATE the bloke. Since taking over at Soton they’ve lost 9 of their 16 games taking just 13 points from the possible 48.... How does he keep getting a job? He’s a complete fraud.

He was the devil's child of managers. He is the reason we will never be anything again.

Comment

Unfortunately some people in football will always have a halo above their heads no matter how bad they do.

Comment

Got big PR defenders in Richard Keys and papers who won’t hear a word said against him little bit like Arry

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Got big PR defenders in Richard Keys and papers who won’t hear a word said against him little bit like Arry
          I wouldn’t have thought having that tart Keys on your side as an asset, almost backs up the fact that Hughes is a complete ######.

Comment

Two bob manager who cannot get a team of his to defend. Long may that continue. How they gave him a 2 or 3 year contract shows how good he must interview. Useless Welsh #### who along with Fernandes has buried our club long term.

Comment

Cannot stand the bloke. Would love to see him fail at everything he ever does.

Comment

who is more responsible for our financial plight? Harry or Hughesy
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  Fernandes, for letting them both pull his pants down.

Hughes was the worse of the two though.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    Hughes no doubt at all, convinced TF to buy players on 4-5 year contracts, which we haven’t recovered from ! Caesar being the worst example. Harry at least gave us Bobby Zamora Day before it all went #### up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post

Hughes no doubt at all, convinced TF to buy players on 4-5 year contracts, which we haven’t recovered from ! Caesar being the worst example. Harry at least gave us Bobby Zamora Day before it all went #### up.
                      I had Dave mac on twitter telling me last week it was warnocks signings who ####ed qpr the hardest. That’s from supposedly a proffesional journo. The mind boggles. Hughes is a parasite and we are still feeling the effects of his disgraceful business now

Comment

Thinking back, It really surprised me that Southampton appointed him. For many years, their Board looked like they couldn`t do anytihng wrong..
                        Last edited by Shania; 09-10-2018, 05:30 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Would be good if someone could list Warnock, Hughes and Redknapp's signings separately so we could visually see and gawp at the ineptitude of the signings over the years. I wouldn't have a clue where to look.

Comment

Hughes is a chancer, he must be very good in interviews. Doubt he'll get another PL job again if ...no when he gets the chop
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

He's one that always blames someone else for his teams faults. Teflon Hughesless

Comment

Working...
                              X