Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamie Reuben joins QPR board of directors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jamie Reuben joins QPR board of directors

    https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...ins-qpr-board/

    big time businessman and london based property developer. i wonder if this appointment will help us get a new stadium over the line?

  • #2
    I know Jamie's brother pretty well. His brother David is a lifelong, diehard Chelsea fan and good friends with Amit. Hopefully as suggested they will help with finding us a site for a new stadium.

    Comment


    • #3
      Must be to do with a stadium. Ticks all the right boxes to help get that over the line so maybe we'll start seeing progress.

      Comment


      • #4
        Also ticks the boxes for QPR Holdings.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by corbray View Post
          new stadium over the line?
          A new stadium has never been less relevant. As Bournemouth have just realised (max capacity 11k) what really matters is retaining a slice of media money. And you do that via activity on the pitch. Crowd size is now an irrelevance for smaller EPL clubs, as confirmed by most of them in the recent survey.

          This is a welcome addition to the board, but first things first. What we need to do is maximise LR as a footballing asset, turn it back into a hostile bear pit. That, plus progress on the park, is the way to go.

          Comment


          • #6
            Who was the poster that insisted Mac would be manager and bring in
            new in investment?....Cue his return to this site any day now, with "i told ya"!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              What we need to do is maximise LR as a footballing asset, turn it back into a hostile bear pit.
              Sadly, that's never gonna happen so long as this ill-conceived 'family stand' remains in the lower loft.

              Worst possible place for it, and even more stay away when it rains (note all the empty seats at Derby game), as it's uncovered.

              Comment


              • #8
                Why would a Chelsea supporting Conservative billionaire agree to join our board if there was nothing in it for him? FFP stops any ambition in it's tracks. We are a lower mid-table championship club with bleak prospects. Must be a property deal somewhere. Likely to ruin us.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Everything that happens to QPR these days is joyful. I am glad to see all the joy on this board in response.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    Everything that happens to QPR these days is joyful. I am glad to see all the joy on this board in response.
                    I blame it on the postmodernist society.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Why would a Chelsea supporting Conservative billionaire agree to join our board if there was nothing in it for him? FFP stops any ambition in it's tracks. We are a lower mid-table championship club with bleak prospects. Must be a property deal somewhere. Likely to ruin us.
                      Please take just one day off from being a miserable sod
                      I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Why would a Chelsea supporting Conservative billionaire agree to join our board if there was nothing in it for him? FFP stops any ambition in it's tracks. We are a lower mid-table championship club with bleak prospects. Must be a property deal somewhere. Likely to ruin us.
                        latest?cb=20170406060356.gif

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X