Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

quality of our squad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • quality of our squad

    on paper you would say 2 or 3 max of our players would get in Derbys squad let alone their team . they have a player in the England squad, have spent loads on proven top players at this level. our performance yesterday isn't getting enough credit. they were by no means the better tea. we probably could and should have won it. JN

  • #2
    Ive always said teams on 'paper' dont win matches...i can only name two sheff utd players off ny head yet they top the league.
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
      Ive always said teams on 'paper' dont win matches...i can only name two sheff utd players off ny head yet they top the league.
      Obviously donít watch much football then. Muppet . JN

      Comment


      • #4
        Thats a tad harsh nutty....i played semi .pro....you?
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
          on paper you would say 2 or 3 max of our players would get in Derbys squad let alone their team . they have a player in the England squad, have spent loads on proven top players at this level. our performance yesterday isn't getting enough credit. they were by no means the better tea. we probably could and should have won it. JN
          Didn't see the game but the result is a great achievement. The fact that they (like most other clubs) can throw money around,
          with no restriction, while we play with both arms tied and we still get a draw is very very good on our part.
          Lumpoflard on quest saying repeatedly we should've won it cuts no ice with me.
          Yes you should've forklift with all that dosh.............but you didn't

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            Thats a tad harsh nutty....i played semi .pro....you?
            You obviously haven't sussed out jimmy nut yet,he wants confrontation and attention.

            Comment


            • #7
              Rebs i would like to understand his anger and help him to find his inner self and hopefully a safe space for reflection
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                Rebs i would like to understand his anger and help him to find his inner self and hopefully a safe space for reflection
                You have a good heart ,maybe he will accept your help and be a happier person for it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  Rebs i would like to understand his anger and help him to find his inner self and hopefully a safe space for reflection
                  Picked on the wrong guy hasn't he Facto?
                  I see you these days as a benedictine monk type, educating the heathens to their
                  barbaric ways, and cleansing their souls of the evil that infests their vests!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    Rebs i would like to understand his anger and help him to find his inner self and hopefully a safe space for reflection
                    ...Classic Facto

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      Rebs i would like to understand his anger and help him to find his inner self and hopefully a safe space for reflection
                      Get Ted along, he likes love and peace!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                        Ive always said teams on 'paper' dont win matches...i can only name two sheff utd players off ny head yet they top the league.
                        And one is Washington....?

                        'On paper' our Warnock team wasn't much yet we were top all season.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Think we have a decent mid table Championship squad. Like most sides in the division, we can beat anyone on our day.

                          Would worry about the depth of the squad. For example if Lumley is out injured or we pick up 2 defensive injuries in this current back 4.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

                            And one is Washington....?

                            'On paper' our Warnock team wasn't much yet we were top all season.
                            Only because we had Adel in our team.

                            I think he's a Qpr legend - what do you guys think?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

                              Only because we had Adel in our team.

                              I think he's a Qpr legend - what do you guys think?
                              Adel was the standout player but that team was a fantastic unit and one of the most balanced sides I've seen. Only have to look at how few goals we conceded to realise how good a bunch of arguably "average" players actually were.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X